Chapter 5: Bracelets and the Tower

I got up from my desk, unlocked the door from my office, stepped outside into the daycare, closed the door, and leaned on it. I guess I have a crush on my fucking robot co-worker. I sighed. Sun skipped over to me from cleaning up a few toys. The kids were finishing the movie they started before nap time. Naptime ended while I was on the call with F/N, I assume.

"Everything okay, sunbeam?" Sun asked. I smiled when I heard his voice. 

"Yeah Sunny, thank you for asking." I looked up at him. He smiled back and his rays slowly started spinning. He picked me up and hugged me super-tightly and I started slightly suffocating, but I honestly didn't mind.

"That's good." he beamed. I blushed and looked away. "Oh, according to my sensors, it's almost time for pick-up," he said thoughtfully.

"Oh, okay. I'll help you round up the kids." I replied.

We gathered the kids together and got them to their parents, it made me smile how they immediately started telling their mom or dad how their day was. I looked over to Sun, and he seemed to have... hearts in his eyes? He looked kind of zoned-out, and he was staring at me. 

I cocked my head to the side. "Everything okay, Sunny?" I asked.

His eyes widened and he quickly looked away, blushing. "Y-yeah, it's nothing," he replied.

I chuckled and helped the last kid to their parent. Sun started cleaning up, and I was just about ready to head home.

"Hey, boys! I'm going to head out, let me give y'all a proper goodbye!" I called out.

Sun's rays started slowly spinning and Moon transformed out of him. Moon stretched his shoulders and cracked his neck as they started walking over to me. 

Moon bent down to pick up my hand and gave it a soft kiss. "Always a pleasure, starlight~" he smirked.

I blushed at the gesture and weakly smiled at him. I looked at Sun and he was staring at Moon in shock. Sun shook his head and picked up my hand, looking determined.

I raised an eyebrow and chuckled. His lips inched ever so close to my hand, but he quickly looked away and covered his face in his hands. "Bye sunshine, see you tomorrow," he said in a muffled voice. 

Moon whispered under his breath, "Scaredy-cat." He looked back at me and gave a quick salute and walked back to Sun.

I left while waving back to them and headed to my car. God, could they be any cuter?

I groaned and started my car, too aware of the recently familiar blush creeping up my neck. I decided to invite F/N over for a movie night, it was about time we hung out again. 

I got home and gave Kimchi some love and called F/N to come over. I shuffled through Netflix to pick out a movie and settled on one of F/N's favorites. I sat on the couch and waited for a bit, then I got bored so I got up to get bracelet-making supplies. My mom taught me how to make bracelets with old strips of leather, so I got into the habit of making them when I was bored.

Maybe I should make some as a gift for Sun and Moon...

I got to work on two double-braided bracelets and I added a sun charm on one and a moon charm on the other. I was pleased with my work and set them on a small table behind the front door so that I wouldn't forget to bring them to work the next day. Just as I got up, F/N rang the doorbell. I opened the door for her and we said hello and had a quick small talk.

We then sat down on the couch and I handed her a bowl of popcorn. We watched the movie and laughed and talked about the scenes. When the movie was over, we played truth or dare.