Chapter 2: Partners

Valerie swiftly showed me the way to the daycare and we got to know each other a bit better on the way there. We had a decent conversation because Grey's office was pretty far from where the daycare was located. Apparently, Valarie had a cat named Mochi, and they had worked with Fazbear Entertainment for 2 years now.

We made our way to the front of the daycare and it was surprisingly nice. There were two pop-out figurines of Sundrop and Moondrop on the walls on either side of the door, and there were also two windows that had various stickers planted all over them. 

Valerie opened the door for me and I stepped in. The lights were very soft and dim, which I loved because I can-NOT deal with bright lights. There was a large tower, a jungle gym filled with tubes and slides, a large ball pit, a coloring table, and various other child-friendly activity areas in the daycare. They showed me to where my office was, it was on the other side of a hidden door that was behind a large but easy-access slide. I already loved the environment where I was going to be working, so that was great.

As they were giving me the tour, Valerie received a call on her cell phone. She seemed concerned. 

"Uh-huh, yeah. Okay, I'll be right there. Thank you for letting me know." Valerie spoke over the phone. She clicked off the device and turned to me.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, but Monty ran into a bit of an issue with his programming. My buddy Demir says he keeps powering down for some reason. Can I catch up with you later?", Valerie asked me.

"O-oh! Sure, no problem. Wait, there are other animatronics here?", I prodded curiously.

Valerie raised an eyebrow with a smile. "Well, yeah. I'm surprised you didn't know. Too hung up on meeting Sundrop and Moondrop, hmm?~", she teased. 

"Well I'm just excited to meet them, that's all. Sorry, I guess I assumed that the Pizza Plex was too new to have other animatronics yet, haha.", I said nervously.

Valerie gave me a warm smile and said, "Don't worry about it! It is your first time here, after all, I shouldn't expect you to already know everything about the place. Oh! One more thing. Would you like to meet Sundrop and Moondrop now, or do you want to wait until your first official day?"

"Now would be helpful! I could get to know my new co-workers before we have to work together," I said productively.

They smirked. "Of course. One sec."

Valerie inhaled and yelled, "SUNDROP, MOONDROP, GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE! COME MEET YOUR NEW CO-WORKER!".

I was startled for a second, but then I saw two lanky figures hop down from the large tower. One looked slightly bored and disinterested, and the other looked excited and happy. The happy one was wearing a yellow and orange jester suit of a sort with matching shoes, sun rays around his head, and red ribbons with golden bells on his wrists. The other was wearing an identical outfit but in navy blue and light blue with stars instead of stripes on the pant, and had a large nightcap placed on his head. I also noticed their color schemes were different, the happy one was yellow and orange, kind of like his outfit, and the disinterested one was a split of a soft black and white.

I admired their designs for a moment before I snapped back into reality. Jeez, I really need to stop fazing out and shit. 

Valerie noticed me looking at them and their soft smile turned into a smirk again. "Well, are you going to introduce yourself?" Valerie said innocently.

"OH! I'm sorry, I must have zoned out again. That's been happening recently. I was just admiring your outfits! I'm Y/N, and I'm going to start working with you two here in the daycare. I hope I can be helpful to this establishment." I said confidently in a professional tone.