Chapter Three

Alya Veins POV

My sister, me and my Brother were on a carriage along side with this rare fruits to sell in to a noble that's in the Feather Village.

All three of us are not alone, we have so many guards that accompanied us during our trip, even though we didn't need one because we know how to fight or protect ourselves, Father insisted to take the guards with us because the path that we will be taking to get to the Feather Village is dangerous. I understand because there's also a merchant that was heading to the Feather Village to sell something got ambushed by bandits, even though he has guards accompanied him, it's not enough. That's why Father was so worried, and in the end we let the guards accompany us and somehow during our trip nothing happened....yet...

I looked at Big sister Sylvia and saw that she was asleep but when I looked at my brother, he has this creepy face onn  while looking at sister and mumbling something, I dont even want to know what this sister-con's mumbling.

I looked at the window because I was bored but something caught my eyes. There were something on the bush and I dont know what it is but because of curiosity I asked to stop the carriage for a moment and when it stoppedI jumped out of the carriageand headed to the bush where I saw something. Brother is confused so he followed me.

I slowly looked at the bush and saw a rare Black hair girl, from the looks of her she looks like a fifteen years old. I checked her pulse and see if she's alive.

I felt relieved when I felt her pulse so I think she is just unconscious

“What a beautiful girl” Sister said, that made me jump. When did she woke up? Never mind that anyway I agreed at what sister said she is really pretty.

“What are we gonna do with her?” I asked.

“Let's put her on the carriage and take her with us, whe dont know who she is or what she is so we will question her when she wake up” Said my brother. Even though my Brother is a sister-con he is also serious when the situation is serious.

We all agreed with him, so my brother carried the girl to the carriage and we followed as soon as the people saw what's on my brother's arms their eyes widened. Brother put her inside and we carry on our trip.

******

When we arrived we first go to our wooden house before selling the rare fruits. My Brother carried the girl upstairs and head to the spare room and put her into the bed. Three of us stood there wondering when will she wake up.

My sister and I changed the girl's clothes and wiped her body with a wet  cloth so basically we cleaned her up because she looked like a mess.

When we are done we quickly got out of the room and go to the kitchen to eat something because we are hungry. When we got to the kitchen I found Big brother in there sitting waiting for us.

As three of us eat we talked about our theories about the girl we found...

“What if she runaway from her home dew to a mistreatment she got from her family” sister cried.

“What if she was a noble?” My brother said.

“A noble girl running away from home because she was separated from the man she loved” sister gasped and cried again. Argh I think she got too much novel.

“Why is my sister crying, dont cry” said my sister-con brother. Suddenly sister stopped crying and sobbing...

“can you stop that brother? Because if you dont I'm gonna punch you” she said with an innocent smile on her face.

“But I dont see nor heard of any noble with Black hair” I said cutting them both off.

“you are right” Brother agreed.

“hmm, I read about a Black hair on a novel before” sister said. Me and Brother looked at her at curiously.

“oh never mind I got it wrong it was not hair it was stone, a Black stone of Destiny, that's the title” She said.

I looked at her with “seriously face” but brother said “it's okay people make mistakes” I'm speechless.

********

After we finish eating Brother said that he is going to the noble and sell the rare fruits to him while me and sister will stay incase that girl wakes up.

Three days had past

Me and Brother are on the living room. I am just sitting with boredom while brother is looking at a two pictures of me and sister while we are young and his nose was bleeding. Sister is upstairs again checking the girl if she is awake. It's been three days we should be returning tomorrow and Father already knew about the girl with a black hair, Brother sent a letter to father to let him know two day's ago. My father quickly replied as expected. Father loves children so much that he built a big orphanage house for children to live on, if he ever see a poor child begging for food he began to cry and wanted to adopt him but it's against the rules to adopt or to have a bailogical children's more that three so that's why Father built an orphanage house. He is a highly respected noble man and I respect him too and I am proud to have a Father like him.

I heard Sister running down stairs excitedly...

“she is awake, come on” said she, and then running back upstairs and both me and brother followed. If we are in the mansion Harley (the head maid) might scold Sister for running on stairs because it's “not so laidy like”.

Right now we are facing the Black hair girl and as expected she is fifteen years old. Me and Brother introduced ourselves while sister dont have to because she already did. When we are done introducing ourselves it's time for her to Introduce herself to us...

“My name is Sofia Ray” she introduced.

Me and Brother were expecting her to say more but that was it, and base on her face that's really all and nothing more. We fell into an awkward silence and it made me crazy embarrassed. I was about to say something but brother spoke...

“Sofia Ray, what a beautiful and weird name” he said. Thank goodness he spoke or else it will be more awkward if none of us speak. But I also agree at Brother that she has a weird name.

“Can I asked you why am I here?” she asked us.

It was my time to speak so I told her where we found her and why she is here.

“I see” she said.

“Well, I'm grateful that you saved me” she thanked us.

It's time for us to ask who she is and what she is doing into the forest.

“Now that we answered your question, may we also ask why are you in the forest?” My brother asked.