Chapter 28 Aether Secrets

Start from the beginning

Faba: Oh dear me, please accept my apology.

Lillie: I am terribly sorry about this, Nhazul.

Nhazul: It's fine...

Faba: Now then, Milady, let us immediately head for the resistance.

Lillie: What? But I was thinking of giving mr friends a guided tour of the facility...

Faba: That can most certainly be done after you have seen Director Lusamine. Now, let us go.

Wicke: It is this way. Please follow us.

As everyone proceeded to follow Wicke, Nhazul just narrowed his eyes at Faba, as Eevee did the same.

Eevee: Eevee...

Serena: I don't like Faba really much...

Lana: Neither do I.

Nhazul: Yeah. I don't particularly care for him either. Especially after what he said before. But I rather not cause a scene to embarrass Lillie.

As everyone was walking, Nhazul felt an extremely powerful pulse of negative emotions through his Aura surprising him.

Nhazul's thoughts: What the hell was that...?

(Timeskip)

Upon entering the foundation, everyone made their way to the mansion in the open area

Everyone: Wow...

Mallow: I never expected anything like this...

Lana: So this is Lillie's mom's house...

Serena: It's just as big as the other one...

Lillie: This residence is used as her workplace.

Wicke: The Dictator is waiting inside.

Entering inside, everyone was once again surprised by how fancy looking it looked.

Nhazul: Jeez... It feels even bigger from the inside...

Wicke: Director. They have arrived.

Suddenly, they heard someone walking down the steps, as Lusamine greeted them all.

Lusamine: Welcome! How nice of you to-