----------------------

Badr and Innaya

As he recited, his eyes landed softly on his soul mate sitting beside him making his heart beat with happiness.

Innaya was looking at him with same soft expressions, her eye filled with love for him. They just had their Nikkah and were sitting in The Best Place of entire earth.

Their happiness knew no boundaries, and even their faces that were glowing with happiness couldn't describe how lucky they were feeling at that moment.

They both looked at Holy Kaaba in front of them and their eyes were filled with the moisture of happiness and gratitude.
Then they looked around to see all their beloved, and their heart and lips were together sending gratitude to Him.

They both did Sujood, and their lips were constantly moving with,
Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah
(All praises belong to Him)

_________

It was night time, and all of them were sitting in a wide hall of the hotel. The hall was divided in two sections, on one side there were men, and on the other side were women and a curtain was separating them.

The Mua'lim was sitting on the men's side and he smiled at all of them. It had become a routine of them, they all gathered for a lecture before heading to sleep or most of them went back to Masjid ul Haram to spend the night there in Ibadah. In the holy place, they didn't want to waste even a second.

After the people who were staying in that hotel, including AbdulWadood's, Iman's, Innaya's and Badr's family - found out about the Mua'lim in the hotel. They all requested him to give them lectures, and every night the hall was filled, and even the other staying on other hotels too came.

He sat with his face glowing with noor, and his eyes twinkling with happiness, as he addressed them all.

"Aslamu'alaikum"

From the both sides, he got the reply making his smile more wide.

"Alhamdulillah we all are sitting here, and it's the feeling I can't describe. The feeling of happiness, the feeling of luckiness.

We all are Alhamdulillah Muslims, and we don't know how big a blessing it is. To be a Muslim.
Being a Muslim, no matter how far you are, or who you are, you become brothers or sisters to each other.
That's something almost everyone knows but not many know about the rights a Muslim brother has over other. "

"Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The rights of a Muslim on the Muslims are five: to respond to the salaam, visiting the sick, to follow the funeral processions, to accept an invitation, and to reply to those who sneeze."
(Sahih Bukhari
Hadees no. 1240)

You know you have to be answered about these rights your Muslim brother or sister had even if he or she is stranger to you, because being a Muslim you become brothers, and you get these rights and have to fill them as well.
Now to count them again on finger prints,

1 Respond to the Salam

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
"In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

" And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant."
(Surat-ul-Nisa
Ayat no. 86)