Chapter 5

Amber got up the next morning and headed to the bathroom, she used the toilet then got in the shower. When she got out she wrapped a towel around her body and walked into the room, she shook Lucas arm to wake him up.

"Yeah?" He asked with his eyes still closed.

"My bags are in your car and I need to get dressed" He laid there for a second before getting out of the bed. He put on a shirt and put on some slides, grabbed his keys and left the room. Amber sat down on the bed and grabbed her phone, she scrolled through her Snapchat and Instagram and waited for him to come back. When he walked through the door she tossed her phone to the side and he handed her her bag and sat her suitcase in front of her. "Thank you!"

"Your welcome" He leaned down for a kiss and she granted it. Amber went through her suitcase for an outfit before going into the bathroom to change. She changed into a long GTA shirt that reached mid thigh and wore shorts underneath, she sat on the bed and put on a pair of open toe heeled sandals. She looked at Lucas sleeping form back in bed and looked at the time on her phone it was 11:30. She sat back against the bed and went to safari, she looked up the time the zoo closed. It closed at 5. She sighed and tapped Lucas arm. "Yes?"

"Come here" She waited for him to lay on her and smiled before running her fingers through his hair. She went to Tik Tok and put her AirPods in, she decided to make some videos and wait for him to get up.

He got up at one, showered and got dressed for the day.

"Baby you ready?" Amber nodded. They walked out his room holding hands. "Where are we eating?" She asked.

"What do you want?" She wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Um, never-mind let's just eat Chinese"

"What we're you going to say?"

"Chinese" They stopped at his car and he unlocked it, he opened the door for her and she got in.

"You want Mexican don't you?"

"Please!" He chuckled.

"We can get Mexican" He closed the door and got in on the drivers side.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Okay!" He looked over at his perky fiancée, she was always smiling he loved the fact that he put that smile on her face.

"You want to eat first?" She nodded. "We'll go to Salsa's" She wiggled in her seat she loved Mexican food. Amber pulled the overhead mirror down and checked her reflection. She loved that Lucas had ordered that LED mirror off Amazon for her seat in his car. She put on a pair of sunglasses just as her phone went off and pushed them to the top of her head. It was her son FaceTiming her so she answered it immediately she missed him.

"Hey baby"

"Hi mama"

"What are you doing?"

"Tia is taking me to the Library"