Chapter 2

Amber folded the clothes she was taking with her and placed them in her suitcase.

"Hey Amber which top is mine?" Naya asked walking in her room.

"What, you don't remember?"

"Obviously not if I'm asking you" She pointed to the green and red floral backless top she was wearing and a matching one with green and blue in her hand. "I don't remember which one I bought" Amber rolled her eyes

"Your wearing Tiffanys top by the way"

"Oh" She shrugged. "Well, that bitch wears my stuff all the time so..." She laid down on her bed. "What are you doing? Oh, wait your leaving me" She frowned.

"It's just two days"

"Two and a half, it takes forever to get there. What time are you leaving?"

"Soon my flight is in an hour and a half"

"He still doesn't know your coming? What if you walk in on him doing something he's not supposed to"

"Like what?"

"I don't know masturbating"

"He can do that" Naya turned up her face.

"Not if he got you"

"Girl, you must have been doing that?"

"A lot because Dani's gone"

"Don't touch my clothes hoe"

"Girl fuck your clothes I been did that and I been showered since then"

"Oh okay" Naya rolled her eyes and laid back. "Isn't she coming to visit soon anyway?"

"Not as soon as your going to visit Lucas"

"Be patient"

"Just hurry up and come back because a week with Me, Tiffany and Zahir in the same house is aggravating"

"Got my son calling me telling on you"

"Well, tell him stay out my room"

"You took his chair!"

"He was gonna get it back"

"Mhm, I cant wait for Jasmine to move up here. I'm having Sarah stay the weekend to babysit y'all"

"Sarah gets on my nerves too"

"Everyone get's on your nerves" Naya sighed.

"Am I the drama, I don't think I'm the drama" Amber laughed.

"While I am gone can you take Z to the library?"

"The library?!"

"Stop being lazy you have to go anyway just take him with you he likes the library" Amber said as she put her toiletries in a bag and zipped it up before placing it in her suitcase as well and closing it up.

"I know I needed to go I just wasn't going to go"

"Well now you have your motivation, your nephew"

"Are you sure the little demon is motivation" Amber glared at her.

"Zahir is not that bad"

"While you delude yourself I'm going to go get my nails and toes done" She stood from the bed.

"You would go when I leave"

"I did it on purpose booked my appointment two days ago"

"I cant stand you"

"Then..." She grabbed her by her shoulders and sat her on her bed "Sit down. Tiffany is back with Z, Facetime me when you get to Kansas" Naya walked out of her room. Amber shook her head and walked out right behind her heading towards Tiffanys room, she saw the two sitting on her bed she was doing some homework and Zahir played on his iPad.