Chapter 3

Amber woke up later that morning at 11 am, she got out of the bed and took a shower before getting ready for the day. She was dressed in a baby blue cropped hoodie and matching sweatpants, some white and blue Nikes and she had braids in so she didn't have to do anything to her hair but redo her edges.  She walked out her room just as she saw Asia walking out of hers.

  She walked out her room just as she saw Asia walking out of hers

"Hey, Amber right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Asia?" She nodded.

"Nice to finally meet you, how was your flight?"

"Not bad it was long but it wasn't bad"

"And your leaving Sunday?" Amber nodded.

"I was going to leave Friday morning so I can have a three day weekend but I didn't want to leave while my son was still in school"

"He's so adorable by the way"

"Thank you" the two entered the kitchen.

"Hey Asia are you getting your nails done with us?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah" Asia answered.

"You want to come Amb?"

"Yes, when are you going?"

"I made an appointment for 1:30"

"And I'll go with you to find Lucas after we leave the nail shop" Lily said and Amber nodded.

"Come on we're going in Lily's car"

"We're leaving now, but it's only 12:30?" Amber asked.

"We're about to go eat, if you want to eat your gonna come with us because I'm not cooking" Morgan said and Amber laughed.

"I'm not cooking either" Lily said and Amber shook her head at her sister in law.

"Your so lazy"

"You had no problem cooking last night" Asia said.

"That chicken spaghetti?" Amber asked and she nodded.

"Mhm, all Q said was I'm hungry and she made a whole pot of spaghetti"

"Okay wife" Amber teased Lily.

"Imma be the next one getting a ring why you hating" Lily told Asia as they walked out the house. Amber and Asia got in the back and Morgan switched with Lily so she could drive.

"Where are we going?" Asia asked

"The Wok"

"Ooh I love Chinese"

"Me too" Amber agreed. When they got to the restaurant they ordered their food to go and waited for it to be done when it was they headed to the nail salon and ate in the parking lot until 1:30 hit, it took 2 hours to finish with all four of them it would have been longer if they had taken them one at a time but they took two at a time. They got their nails and toes done and Amber couldn't wait to send Naya a pic of her nails, she pulled out her phone the minute she got in the car and took a picture of her left hand. She sent it to Naya and then posted it on her Snapchat.