bet : steven

Steven's pov!

"Who wants to make a bet?" Conrad asked Steven, Jeremiah, and a few of their friends. "I'm up for it" I said speaking up. "See that girl over there?" Conrad asked pointing to a pretty girl surrounded by a group of people. "Yeah man what about her" I asked while looking at the mystery girl. "I bet you can't make her fall in love with you then break everything off with her when summer ends" Conrad said while placing a cigarette in the corner of his mouth.

"What will you give me if I do?" I asked because I was actually pretty interested. I'd take any excuse to get with a girl, especially someone as pretty as this girl. "500 bucks and a new Xbox" Conrad said trying to pull me in. "Deal" I said looking back at Conrad who looked surprised that I actually agreed. "So go talk to her" he said pushing me her way.

Y/n pov!

I laughed at something Ava, my bestfriend had said. "Ooh y/n who's that cutie" Ava said lightly hitting me to get me to turn around. "Who" I asked turning around, my eyes meeting with the strangers. I swear my heart was about to beat out of my chest when he came up to me. "Hey I saw you and thought you were kinda cute" he said flirting. "Already flirting? I don't even know you name" I laughed with a blush taking over my cheeks. "Oh right sorry I'm Steven" he said holding his hand out. I laughed looking down then back up. "Cool name I'm y/n" I said shaking his hand which surprisingly was really soft.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked stepping closer to me. I could see all his facial features more clearly, his freckles and his dark eyes were what really had a choke hold on me. "Um yeah sure."

We spent the night walking and talking about anything I felt like I've know him for my whole life. Once in a while I'd see his friends wink or smirk towards us but that's just how guys are right?

It was nearing midnight when I looked at my phone. "Shoot my mom is gonna kill me I have to get home" I sad upset because I didn't want to leave Steven. "It's cool I get it" he said as he stopped walking at looked into my eyes. "I know we just met but.. can I kiss you?" He asked taking my neck with the back of his hand. "Please" I spoke quietly. He took the chance and we shared a small kiss. "I'll call you" said with a wave and a small smile. That was the start of our relationship.

"Hey babe Hey Conrad" I said walking up to the boys that I've grown familiar with. "I can't believe your moving down here! I thought I was gonna have to say goodbye" I said grabbing his hand and kissing him on the cheek. "Yeah baby I'm glad we don't have split up" he said holding the small of my back in his hands. I could see Conrad give him a questionable look. "I'm gonna go find Belly" I waved goodbye and left the two boys on their own. "You seem pretty in love with her" I could hear Conrad say as I walked away which made me smile.

"Hey Belly!" I said coming into the kitchen. "Hey! can you help me with this?" She asked while showing me a lemon. "Of course I love making lemonade" I said taking a lemon and starting to squeeze it. We finished after a while. "Well that was fun! I'm gonna go find Steven" I said walking out of the kitchen.

I went back to where we were before but I couldn't find him. I walked around to the garden and finally found them. I opened my mouth to speak until I heard Steven say "I don't know how to tell her it was a bet" as he slightly pulled his hair. "Dude do you want the 500 and Xbox or not. She's not the only girl in the world. Your relationship was a joke from the start." What I heard shocked me, so everything we had is being thrown away? I wanted to cry but I didn't want him to see that he had that sort of effect on me.

"So I was nothing but a bet?" I yelled crossing my arms. "Y/n no we were talking about m ex" Steven said running over to me trying to grab my hand. I swatted it away surprising him. "I know what I heard. Your nothing but a liar. I loved you Steven! You meant the world to me but I was just a bet for money?!" I was hurt. "No I love you it seriously isn't like that" he tried to reason. "Your sick Steven I wish I never met you! I wasted my time on you when I shouldn't have!" I said now with a tear running down my cheek. I turned around to walk away.

Steve ran in front of me. "Fine! It was a bet at first but now it means so much more to me! I'm glad I agreed to that bet because I wouldn't have met you! Your the one person in that world that I love! I'm so sorry for what I did but you mean so much to me that's why I didn't want to tell you! It will break me if you leave me so please give me another chance! Nothing would be the same without you! I'm so sorry" he said his eyes now getting red. "Maybe you should have thought about that Steven" I said trying to walk away again. He ran up to me and held my cheeks in his hands "Please your the best thing that has ever happened to me I love you so much don't go" he said with a tear now running down his cheek.

I though it over it my head for a few seconds while Steven held me like he was gonna lose me. Maybe he would after all. "Steven" I whispered looking up into his red eyes. He looked eager for me to continue talking. "I love you too" I said quietly as he pulled me into a hug. I pulled apart so I could see his face. "Ever hurt me again and we're done for good" I said laughing slightly through my tears. "Thank you baby" he said placing multiple kisses on my cheek.

Maybe I was happy he accepted the bet.

SWEETHEART! TSITP IMAGINES!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें