party : jeremiah

• I groaned as I got up. The boys were forcing me to go to this "start of summer" party. Usually they wouldn't want me to go and I'd be perfectly fine with that.

I put on a yellow sundress, black sandals, and multiple bracelets. I heard a knock on my door. I started walking away from my mirror and towards the door to open it but I saw a head already peaking through. "Hey Jer" I said as he started walking towards me. "Hey beautiful" he said wrapping his arms around me. I was looked up at him and he was already looking down at me. He took this opportunity to peck my lips.

We pulled apart. "Stay by me at the party okay, I'm not letting anyone take you from me, your mine" he said leaning down kissing my forehead with a smile making me blush. I tried to cover my blush with my hands but he pushed my hands away. "I like that I have an effect on you" he whispered in my ear.

"Ew dude get your hands off my sister" Steven said with a disgusted look on his face. "Steven get out!" I yelled throwing a pillow at him. He was about to fight back until Conrad walked him behind him. "Chill dude they aren't even dating" I gave him a "thank you" look and he gave me a small smile.

"Bye" the four of us yelled as we walked out of the door. We started making our way to the beach, my hand intertwined with Jeremiah's. "You guys act like a married couple it's gross" Steven said giving us a weird look. "You act like you don't wanna hold Taylor's hand" I said mentioning my bestfriend. "I don't" he tried saying confidently. "Mhm" I said as I shook my head looking at Jeremiah who gave me one of his amazing smiles.

We finally reached the party, Conrad and Steven went off somewhere. Probably to make out with girls. "Do you want to meet some of my friends?" Jeremiah said playing with my fingers. "I'm surprised you have friends that aren't me" I said fake offended. We both laughed "I'd love to Jer" I finally said.

I met Jeremiah's friends I actually loved them! They were really nice and I got some of their numbers. I walked off with one of the girls. "Soo are you and Jeremiah a thing girly?" she asked me. I laughed "Actually nope!". "He's definitely into you!" She cheered as we walked over to the drink table. "I hope so!" I said with a bright smile. "Well I'm gonna go over to my other friends! Text you later?" She asked. "Sounds good!" I replied as I grabbed a drink hoping it was water.

I was just about to walk back to Jeremiah and the others when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to be met with a curly hair boy. "Hey! I saw you over here and I thought you were pretty." He said. He didn't look like he was gonna murder me so I happily replied. "Aw thank you! I'm y/n!" I introduced. "Pretty name I'm Cam!" Before he could say anything else I took a drink of my drink but spit it out once I realized it wasn't water. I heard Cam laughing, started laughing along with him.

"I'm not much of a alcohol person either" Cam said as he placed his hand out. "I can fill it up with water instead" he said. I was about to hand him my cup. "I'm sure she'd be happier if her boyfriend filled it up for her" Jeremiah said yanking the cup out of his hands and pulling me away from Cam. "Jeremiah!" I whined, "that was rude!". "Okay but he was hitting on you so no offense but I don't care" he said scoffing.

"Your literary so annoying" I said tiredly. "Yet you love me" he said grabbing my neck and kissing me. Once he pulled apart I whispered "let's go home"...