Chapter 13

"...why should you be afraid of the night, when
the day is far scarier with monsters hiding under masks disguised as people..."

- It was already orientation day and Nayeonapologized that she couldn't come with Jeongyeon for important reasons, the raven haired doesn't mind since they've been hanging out since yesterday

apologized that she couldn't come with Jeongyeon for important reasons, the raven haired doesn't mind since they've been hanging out since yesterday.

Jeongyeon fixed her yellow tie on her neck, they've been required to wear their uniforms for the day. She looks in the mirror and smiles at how the uniform fits her perfectly well, her yellow and black striped tie was a good match for her golden wavy tresses. Her white long-sleeved button-up shirt was tucked into her checkered skirt. She wore knee-length socks paired with black leather shoes.

Jeongyeon grabbed her blazer to slip it on, she buttons it and straightens it out. She looks at the mirror again and lets out a low whistle.

I look So Hot, Jeongyeon posed.

This is so funny, it feels like I'm in high school
again. Jeongyeon laughs at that thought.

Jeongyeon fixed herself again and turns to leave her room, she only brought her sling bag with her necessities in it, her ID and map; since it was only orientation - she decided to leave her camera for the day.

A day has gone by and Sana still hasn't left
her room, Jeongyeon knocked on her door yesterday morning but there was no reply from the Japanese girl.

Jeongyeon left her room and locked her door, at the same time - Sana opened hers. The raven haired looked at the Japanese girl's door to see Sana emerge from her room. Like Jeongyeon, Sana was wearing the same type of yellow tie and uniform.

"Ah, good morning Sana." Jeongyeon hesitantly greeted the girl.

Sana looked at Jeongyeon and a smile blooms on her face, "Good morning Jeongyeon!" she looked back at her door to lock it.

Jeongyeon looks at Sana and sincerely asks, "How are you?" she steps closer to the girl.

"Why do you ask?" Sana chuckles and moves
to Jeongyeon's side, "Well- I'm alright I guess, I'm just hungry."

"Um... Last day..." Jeongyeon drawls out.

"Have you eaten yet? Wanna grab a bite?" Sana cuts off the korean and looks at her in question.

".... Yeah I'm hungry too." Jeongyeon reluctantly nods and agrees, the both of them then started to walk down the hallway.

Jeongyeon doesn't know why, but the blonde seemed to be evading her questioning so she just dropped it - afraid of making the other girl mad or uncomfortable, Sana doesn't seem to want to talk about it.

And that just begs the question, why did Sana
react like that when she saw Nayeon? When she asked the dark eyed girl if the two of them
knew each other, Nayeon denied.