Jealous much?

(Hot pic I know)

*Aether's POV*

I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder. I slowly opened one eye tired and looked at deep honey eyes.

"Morning Aether." I smiled and recognized the deep green haired male. "Morning." I woke up with a smile at Xiao and stand up.

Where am I again..? Ah, airplane. I looked around seeing everyone asleep. Well, except for Xiao and Hu Tao. I looked at my phone what time it was.

7AM

Shoot! We have 3 more hours left to land in Fontaine. "Morning Aether! How was your sleep?" Hu Tao smiled at me with a morning smile. I smiled at her back.

Aether: "it was great! Did you dream anything?"

She nodded her head fast and closed her eyes satisfied.

HuTao: "I dreamed lots of people died and I get to bury them all!"

She laughed creepily. "Aha.." I had a rather confused but scared expression on my face.

I took a glance around again on my friends.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..

8 people. Okay that's all right? But I felt like a person was missing. A soft yawn was heard from Kazuha. "Good Morning." He said to Hu Tao then looked at me.

I greeted him back. He looked around him and raised an eyebrow. Then he turned back to Xiao and asked: "Where's Heizou?" I shrugged my shoulders.

Aether: "I was kinda looking for him too.."

Kazuha: "Hmm.. Xiao, do you know where he is ?"

Xiao shrugged his shoulders cold.
"No idea."

"He's maybe using the washroom." I guessed. Kazuha shake his head. "None sense. He usually wakes up late all the time."

His face turned shocked. "What if he left the plane without noticing? Or.. did we miss the landing?!"

I quickly covered it up. "I don't think he leaves the plane by himself otherwise he would've woke us up." He scratched his chin.

"Yea.. u do have a point." I caught Hu Tao glimpsing at Xiao and Quirles her eyes evil.
"I saw what you did." Huh?

I looked at my boyfriend confused. "Xiao, what does she mean by that?" He shake his head helpless.

Xiao: "I don't know.."

Hu Tao made eye contact with Xiao. "I'm watching you honey." She lifted her eyes big and stared at Xiao as if she saw the scariest ghost ever.

I don't know what's going on...

"Anyways guys, let's just prepare for today, the plane lands in 3h." Before I could stand up, something caught me off guard. A red puddle right beside Xiao and Heizou's seats.

Odd.

I decided to ignore the puddle and rush towards the washroom to use. After 2h Heizou has still been missing and it made Kazuha worried.