✨ Part 38 ✨

Hello guys🤗🤗

Keep supporting💓💓
__________________________________________

Next part after 175 votes 😉😉
__________________________________________

Vote and comment💬💬

Let's start ❤❤

It was evening time now ⌚⌚

It's already dark outside by now. The whether was not looking good, winds were blowing very fastly outside.

But nevertheless they were leaving as they have to go near only.

Suddenly Shehnaaz realizes  that she has forgot her phone in the room only.

Sana- arey Sidharth, mein apna phone to room mein hi bhul gayi.

Sid- koi naa tum jao room se leke aao tak tak mein yaha sab rooms aur windows lock karta hu.

Sana- okay, mein abhi aayi, saying this she goes upwards to the room

Sidharth was locking the kitchen when  lights went out and all of a sudden he heard Shehnaaz's scream.

Sidharth got worried that what happened and he immediately runs towards the room....

He immediately goes inside the room the room was completely dark as light was not their, he immediately turns on his phone's flash light.

Sid- Shehnaaz, baby kaha hai tu?? Kya hua?? Dekh mein hu yaha....

But no response came, he looks here and there but she was nowhere to be found.

He was very anxious that where is she but then he listens a sound of sobbing was coming.

He goes to the direction from where the sound was coming.

There she is, he founds her sitting down beside the bed keeping her head on her knees hugging herself and sobbing.

Sidharth goes near her

Sid- Sana, kya hua tu ro kyu rahi hai, he asks shockingly 😧😧

But Shehnaaz did not give any reply to him she was just murmuring something but listening him she got scared and started shouting

Sana- plea..se   pleas..e   mu..jhe, Mujhe.. maaf kar doo...  Mainee...  Kuch.. Kuch bhi nahi kiya, she is says crying. 😭😭

Sidharth was shocked to listen her why was she saying these things

To calm her down he cups her face lovingly and says

Sid- Sana, baby mein hu yaha Sidharth, mein kuch bhi nahi hone dunga tujhe, look here.

Shehnaaz looks at Sidharth and immediately hugs him

Sana- Sidhaaaarth, she hugs him tightly and crys more. 😭😭

Sid- haa, kya hua baby itna kyu ro rahi hai, mein hu naa yaha, bolo??

Sana- Sidharth vo.. Voo.. Andhera...., she says tightening her grip more on him.

Sid- kuch nahi hota, abhi aa Jayegi light Dekho phone se aa rahi hai na Roshni, relax baby!!

After some time Shehnaaz gets relaxed a bit, Sidharth makes her drink water a little.