"No!"

"No!" David repeated. "We're fine."

"Should we even be doing this?" Mary Margaret wondered. "Ever since the showdown between Regina and the Wicked Witch, we haven't seen or at all. Shouldn't we be focusing on her next move?"

"We are," Emma said. "We just can't stop living."

"Yeah, this crib is a statement," David told her. "We're not gonna lose another baby."

Regina entered the loft and said, "And thanks to me, you won't. I'm finished."

"So? Did it work? Were you able to put up a new protection spell?"

"One that can't be undone by blood magic. Which means, Zelena won't be able to put her hands on that baby."

"Any idea why she would want to?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"The number of spells involving baby parts would surprise you. That greeny is clearly one twisted witch. But as long as we're in here, we're safe."

"That's useless," Emma said. "I think we need to stop playing defense and start taking the fight to her."

"Did you not see how I barely outwitted her yesterday? She has magic! Powerful magic."

"I have magic too. You've seen me use it. I just can't always control it. But if we teamed up, if you taught me-"

"Now why does this feel so familiar?"

"I'm ready this time."

Regina laughed. "Okay. But if we do this, we do this my way. This isn't drinking stale coffee at a stakeout, or whatever you did as a bail bonds person. This is a way of life. You have to fully commit to it."

"Not a problem."

"Meet me at my vault in one hour." She left.

"And no complaining. I'm doing this. It's the only way. And yes, I will be careful."

"We know," Mary Margaret replied.

"Don't worry, we'll watch Henry when he gets back from the store," David added.

"Actually, I'm not so sure that's the best idea," Emma admitted.

"What?" Mary Margaret asked. "What is it?"

"Well, you guys are tired. You need to rest."

"I'm pregnant. I'm not sick with the flu."

"Yeah, I know. It's just um... Well, it's... Cradle cap! Last time you guys had him, you overwhelmed him with baby tips. He's twelve, he doesn't want to talk about pregnancies. It's not fun."

"Oh, we're fun."

"I'm just saying, maybe Henry disagrees."

"No."

"He'll get there. You gotta remember, he doesn't remember who you are."

"Well, if we're not fun, who is?" David questioned.

STORYBROOKE DOCKS

Captain Hook looked out at the sea. Jackie and Matthew stood nearby.

"Captain Hook!" Smee called. "Captain."

"It's about time, Mr. Smee," Hook said. "You know how much I bore waiting. What is it that's so urgent?"

"It's just that me and the men were talking about how we haven't seen much of you since we all ended up back here."

"Is there a point to that rather odd observation?" Jackie asked, crossing her arms.

"What's keeping us from crewing up again? Hitting the high seas, getting back to pirating."