Restart

May open her apartment door and slam it shut as she flop down on the couch.

She get some water and calm herself down.

'am I doing the right thing?'

Flashback

They break their lips apart and May looks away.

"Let's try date for 3 days" she say under her breath.
___♡___
The Next Day

Mick picked May up to go to the Uni together.

They enter the bus and sit immediately at the empty seat before anyone take it.

They were sitting beside each other when May let out a yawn.

"Are you sleepy?" He ask her.

"A little, I don't sleep much yesterday because I have a test today" she answer him.

"Ah I see, have you had your breakfast? " said Mick.

"No, I haven't" replied May.

"Then we can grab a coffee at the cafe near the Architecture Faculty" said Mick.

"Y-ye sure" her heart aches at the mention of Architecture. She don't want to decline it because she really needed some coffee and the Americano that is selled there is the best. She just hope she won't see that face.
_________
May pov

Mick is currently ordering while I'm staying behind him while closing my eyes and convincing myself with 'it's fine it will only take a few minutes, he won't even see me or anything-'

"Mayyyyy!!!" Said the familiar voice.

'Wait it's Mita's voice...why is she here-...fvck' I curse in her mind.

I open her eyes and yes my expectation was fulfill. There is my best friend with my Ex.... (🕳️🚶‍♀️)

"Hey, what's up" I say after staring long 3 secs at Dew.

"Just grabbing a breakfast here because Dew recommends me the Americano here" she reply. I snort at how he recommends what I recommended him like he at least should give credit. He won't even know about the good Americano if I don't tell him about it. Look, I'm not jealous... I'm just offended by not giving the credit to me like will it hurt his tongue to mention my name or something?

"Ah I see" I show my best fake smile.

"How about you?" She asks me.

Ahehehhehe revenge time I grin like a creep inside.

Then I pull Mick to my side and put my hands in his arms (yk what I'm trying to say right?) and I said "I'm here because Micky noticed that I had a lack of sleep and advice me to have a breakfast with him because I haven't" then I smile at Mick and said "what perfume do you use? You smell nice"

Mick blushes and answer with a whatever that perfume name is.

Mita smirk and said "have nice night oops I mean...have a nice day" then she goes to the cashier to order.

I smirk inside at the successful revenge.

Then I looks up and saw...his teary eyes.

Then, I realized...I went too far...

He walk out of the cafe in rush as I regret everything I have said.
_______________________
BOOM!! I'M BACKK