realization (NaniRin)

Nani has been lost in his thoughts for half an hour already.

No, I like May but why am I denying that I like her?

May is the one I like right? but, I feel different near Rin...

His memories with Rin started flashing in his mind.

The way she smile at him. The way she would always be cheerful with him and how much he adore her and  the way she act. He wouldn't realize it but he is already catching feelings for her.

He always thought her as a cute and childish 'sister' but...his heart said the opposite.

"it's because I like you, you idiot" flashes in his mind as he blushes slightly because of the line. His lips form into a small smile and realization hit him.

He jumped out from his thought and said "I.....definitely........likes. her." He stand up immediately and jog out off his room.

___♡___
Rin bid goodbye to her friends as she walks out from her class.

She stretches her upper body as she walks across multiple classroom.

She put on her earpods and moves a little with the rhythm of the song she's listening.

~
Loud and fast footsteps echoed the whole faculty as some students give him a weird look.

Nani run in the Faculty of Technology as sweats flow down from his forehead.

He stops as he breath heavily while wiping the sweats away. He can feel his body starting to melt down for runing from his home to the University but he tighten his muscle as he mumble to his body "You can't give up yet, please stay strong for a little more" and he jog to another area as he looks around the place to see at least her shadow.

Then he saw her, she was walking at the other building...there is a bridge between the buildings.

He looks at the bridge infront of him after taking a bit long stare of happiness to Rin.

He run through the bridge with his last energy without wasting any time.
~
Rin was shock by a sudden appearance infront of her

She took off her earpods because Nani looks like he wanted to say something but...he fainted, before saying it.

Rin run and held him with teary eyes, she was a complete shock and she's shivering from scareness that the guy she loves alot would just die like that. She screams for help as tears flow down her cheeks.
_______________♡♡♡_________________

DewMay or NaniRin for next part?