Someone new??? +flashback

I run to my faculty building as fast as I can because I am late for the class.

Then I bump into someone, we both fell on the ground harshly, I clean my clothes and immediately grab my books together. Then someone hand me one of my book, I lifted my head and saw a boy with a high school uniform handing me my book. I take the book from him and put it on the pile of my other books.

I carry my books and tried to stand up but I can't, then I heard someone talk to me "do you need help?" he offer a hand to me. I wasn't gonna take his help but I'm running late so I take his hand and run to my class not bothering to say "thanks" or get to know him.
_♡_
I'm now walking out of my first class, then I heard a 'ting' from my phone which is telling me that I get a message.

I open my phone and saw that Rin has texted me.

3 years old

3 years old : MAYYYY

Old woman : What

3 years old : Wanna know what happened last night!!??? I FINALLY KISSED A GUYYY!!! If you wanna know  more about the story, come to the library!

Old woman : ok but why library tho? that place is just like a temple istg

3 years old : because if im in the library I wont scream while telling you about it

Old woman : finefine

3 years old : doesn't you have class tho?

Old woman : yes, I'm skipping it

3 years old : awww samee
_♡_
I walk in the library and saw Rin on her phone at the corner of the room. I walk to her snd sit infront of her.

"you're heree" She whisper while putting down her phone.

"now tell me about it" I whisper back.

"so basically........"

Flashback
Rin and Nani broke their class and Rin is too stunned to speak or move.

"Since the event is finish, are you going home?" He ask her. Rin came back to her senses and immediately say yes.

"I'll drive you home" He say to her.

"oh...ok, sure" She reply to him while blushing.
___

Nani is driving her home and he break the silence between them.

"Can I have your Line ID?" he ask her while handing her his phone.

"o-oh, sure" she reply to him while still blushing.

"btw, are you a uni student?" he ask her.

"yes, I major in technology" she replied him. "how about you?" and she ask him back.

"yes I am too, I major in politics" He answer her.
___

"Thank you for driving me home" Rin thank him.

"My pleasure"

"Then...Goodnight" she wave at him after saying "goodnight" and run to open the gate of her house.

"Night" Nani wave her back.
_♡_

"oooooo, such a cute love storyy" I tease Rin while whispering.

"stop itt" she cover her face with her hand because she's starting to blush.

"btw, what was his name again?" I ask her.

"it is 'Nani'" she answer me.

"what?" I yell out in shock, then I realizd I was in the library so I apologize to the people there and sit back down.

"why? do you know him?" she ask me.

"ye" I answer her.

"ohhh then its good" she whisper out in joy.
_♡_
I close my apartment door and saw dew sitting on the couch while painting.

"you're back"

"ye" I flop on the couch.

"how was your day?" he ask me while brushing paint with his paint brush.

"good" I answer him.

"but your face say the opposite of it" he say to me. "whats bothering you?, maybe I can give you advices" He offer me.

"Its ok, I can sort it out myself" I say before dragging my legs to my room.
_♡_
I lay on my bed with frustration. I really don't know what to do anymore, me and my close friend like the same person. Should I give up? or keep going?

I sigh and open my phone, I went to various of online shops and shop anything I like. Then I open my closet and pull out clothes to wear for my instagram post.

Then I found the one I like and put it on me, I took pictures and post it on insta.

4567 likes
Mxy : open for advertisements

1876 Comments :

Charlotte_Clothes : Please check our dms.

Mita_♡ : treat me dinner

RinRin_* : net idol mxy is backkk

Mxy's wifeyy : DOES IT MEAN WE'RE GETTING A NEW VLOG TOO!???

View more comments

_______________♡♡♡________________

FINALLY IM DONE WITH MY EXAMS I SWEAR THIS WEEK WAS THE HARDEST

note : I dont proodread