Win and Mick

The Next Day

May pov

I'm currently sitting at the bench near the entrance of the Faculty Building B,
I looks at P'New's old assignments that are given to me and study them. Then I was distracted by a large number of people whispering and standing at the entrance of the Building, leaving no way for others to exit or come in.

I put the assignments down and stand up in curiosity to go and watch what exactly is happening.

"WHY YOU DON'T TELL ME ABOUT THIS!?" a loud voice is heard.

"P, Let's talk somewhere else" I heard a familiar voice replying the other.

"JUST FVCKING ANSWER ME! WHY YOU DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU'RE STUDYING AT THIS FACULTY!?" The other voice asks out loud.

I finally reach where I can clearly see who they are, and I saw...Mick and is that a ambassador?

"P'Win, I'm very sorry...but I'm not interested in Dentistry..." Mick tells him.
His voice is wavering with fear and he's slightly shivering.

"THEN YOU SHOULD TELL THE TRUTH TO ME! IF YOU DID, I WOULD UNDERSTAND YOU BUT...YOU CHOSE TO LIE" Win yell bitterly at Mick, disappointment can be seen in his eyes.

Mick was speechless and Win walk away after giving a last bitter glance at Mick.

Peoples started to walk away from the area while whispering about the situation that just happened.

Mick is just standing there without bothering to move an inch.

I walks to him, then I saw tears streaming down on his face while he sniff his boogers in.

He seem to saw my appearance and he wipe away the tears and turn to me with a smile.

"I'm sorry about that, I created a chaos" He chuckle. I sigh at how he tries to act like he is fine but his eyes can't lie, his eyes are full with sadness, regretness, and pain. Then I hug him and say "you can cry on my shoulder, no one will see your crying face and trust me crying on someone's shoulder is better than crying alone in the toilet or on bed"

Then I heard sobbings from behind my ear.

___♡___
Dew pov

I finished my assignment for the next class and I packs my things up to go to the canteen, then I heard a vibrate from my phone...I check what is the notification about and it was a message from the groupchat.

Four D*cks

The Playboy : Meet me at Gemini Bar, you can come at anytime because I'm gonna drink there till I die

The Kind one : What, what happened!?

The Prince : Did you found out about your Brother?

The Leader : What happened to Mick!?

The Playboy : SO YOU KNEW!? WHY YOU DON'T TELL ME!?

The Prince : I just saw him at the Freshmen Gathering 2 days ago.

The Kind One : I'm so confuse, By the way...I'll come to the Bar now.

The Leader : yup same, and I'm coming too.

The Prince : see you there

The Playboy : kk
___♡___

Nani Hirunkit created a groupchat with Dew Jirawat and Bright Vachirawit.

Bright :  what

Nani Hirunkit set the group chat name into "just for a awhile".

Dew : Do you have something you need? Nani?

Nani Hirunkit set the theme into dark night.

Bright : YOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU WANTT

Nani Hirunkit set the emoji to "🙀"

Dew : ...

Bright : STOP DOING THAT, YOU SAID "only for awhile"

Dew : Just*

Bright : whateverrrr

Nani : sorry but it won't be a groupchat without the name, the emoji and the theme periodt. 😌

Bright : okok, now tell us what you want

Nani : I'm just curious about Mick

Bright : but I don't know about that

Nani : Dew knows.

Bright : Deww SPILL THE TEA!

Dew : fine

Dew : I don't actually know what exactly happened today but at the Freshmen Gathering I saw Mick there, He seem to be the freshmen of Engineering Faculty. And as you guys know, Win want Mick to attend his faculty. For more informations, just go ask Win.

Nani : So mick lied!?

Bright : ohhh

Dew : idk
___♡___
I enter the VIP room to be greeted by drunk Win proceeding to drink more alcohol and Bright trying to stop him from drinking more, and Nani looks at me and said "Dew is here so, Win! Tell us what happened, my curious ass is shaking"

"ok~" said Win. I sit next to Nani since Bright is sitting beside Win.

"sooooooo~..." He pause after a long 'So'. " YOU GUYS!" he pauses after yelling, we 3 flinched from an unexpected yell. "know that how much I care about my brother right?" he whispers.

Me and Bright share a weird look and Nani tries his best not to laugh.

"HE! said, HE WILL ATTEND DENTISTRY! BUT HE LIED TO ME!!" Win yell out.

We all nod in understandment.

"you know how much I care about him since our parents passed away, I'm both Mom and Dad to him, and I need to take care of him as much as I can, if he attend my faculty, I can help him with studies so it won't be hard for him to learn, he said he will attend dentistry for multiple times but he did the opposite of it..." Win say in disapointment.

"you both are wrong for this" Said Nani.

Bright and I hum in agreement.

"you are wrong because he have to choose a faculty for himself, you can't choose for him, he have to choose what he's interested in, and I understand that you cares about him so much and we know how much stress you're handling because of him, but forcing him to study Dentistry which he is not interested in is out of the line" Bright softly says to Win trying to make the drunk man understand. Win seems to listened Bright's words because he doesn't say a single word and his eyes are full with understandment.

"and Mick is wrong because he shouldn't lie to you" I said.
_______________♡♡♡______________

long chapter but story of the side characters :)