Restart?

Ting! Ting!

May slowly open her eyes as she slowly sit up, she rub her eyes and open them to only let out a sigh.

The whole living roon was a mess, she drunk alot yesterday and the tv is open with a random song playing.

She close the tv and check the notification that woke her up to delete the app it was from.

And the notification was :

Hot bestie💖🔥

Hot bestie💖🔥: YOOOO I dreamed Dew rejected me in my dream

Hot bestie💖🔥: I woke up crying😢

Dumb bestie👍: so?

Hot bestie💖🔥 : SO, im gonna confess to him today because the opposite of my dream always happen

Hot bestie💖🔥 : what do you think of it?

Dumb bestie👍: sure, go for it

Hot bestie💖🔥 : will he be home today?

Dumb bestie👍: actually he's gonna move out today...

Hot bestie💖🔥 : then what should I do?😭😭

Dumb bestie👍 : you guys can meet up at my house, I won't be home today

Dumb bestie👍: you have the spare key right?

Hot bestie💖🔥 : yasss, thank you for helping🤧 (omg im gonna cryyy what did I do in my past life to get a bestie like this😭😭)

Dumb bestie👍: haha btw goodluck na
seen

May put down her phone with a heavy feeling, she don't know if she should be happy or sad but...she want to...VOMIT!

She run to the toilet and vomit all out.
___♡___
May flop on the couch after cleaning the mess she made last night.

She texted the twins if she can hangout with them but they have their grandparents over at their house so they said no. They even have to use their phone in the restroom secretly so going out is far from yes.

She texted Rin but she don't even read her message, probably playing games.

She sigh in defeat but she got a message.

Mick-Metas

Mick-Metas : Hi P...can you explain me with my assignments?👉👈

May._.Koone : Ofcourse

Mick-Metas : Should I come to your house or can you come to my house?

May._.Koone : I'll come to your house, give me the address

Mick-Metas : ok P
___♡___

May knock on the door to be opened by a smiley boy.

"oh P! come in" May can't help but smile back because of her junior's cuteness.

As she walk in, she tripped on something that was fallen on the floor.
She loss her balance and was about to fall on the ground but..Mick was fast enough to hold her before she fell and hurt herself.

"u-uhm...thanks" May undo their position.

"its ok, come...let's go to the coffee table" said Mick.
___♡___
It's been a 1 hour since May enter Mick's apartment.

"Do you live here alone?" she asks him.

"more of like that because my brother stays almost every time at his friend's house" he answers her.

"ah, I see" then I got a text.

I check my phone and...I stop breathing.

Hot bestie💖🔥

Hot bestie💖🔥 : yooooooo I CONFESSED!!!!!!!

Dumb bestie👍: oh really? what did he say?

Hot bestie💖🔥 : he said that we'll try dating for 3 days and he'll decide if we should date for official or not after those 3 days.

Dumb bestie👍: ah I see

Hot bestie💖🔥 : sbsjzhskskks IM SO FVCKING INLOVE WITH HIM

Dumb bestie👍: lmao im glad
seen

May close her phone with her heart shatter into pieces.

Then, her tears fell unknowingly which Mick clearly saw it. He give her some tissue papers which she take it to sob more.

Mick pull her in a embrace as she sob on is shoulder.
___♡___
They pull away from the very comfortable hug and May chuckle.

"I guess I'm the first senior who cry on their junior's arm" she chuckle softly.

"Are you going through a heart break?" he asks her which caught her offguard.

"woah, are you a mind reader or some?" she asks him while messing his hair with a smile plaster on her face.

"no im not but..if its a yes then...can i...fix your heart?"

"what?" she was speechless.

Then he press his lips against hers.
_______________♡♡♡_______________

Dew pov :

May pov :

When I was wroting this...this songs started pkaying n I was like : what the actual fvck is this