introduction ig...

Hii my name is May, no surname or anything, just May. ☺︎

Im a university student who major in Engineering because my mom begged me to...well I dont even have a dream anyways.

I have a bestfriend name Mita, she is the queen of the university and she major in Design. She is nice as hell and every body in the university know her. She is best known for her beautiful face and a kind personality. Im just a shadow of her and we are known as the M Bestfriends of the university. She is always spend time with her boyfriend, we dont get time to spend it together...except when she break up with her boyfriend, she would ask me to be her alcohol mate and drink all night while listening to sad songs....But! I love her so I never complain about that. She may not have time for us to hang out but she is a good bestfriend, I can share anything with her and we get along pretty well. We met everyday at the university so I get to see her everyday, even though that mf is always beside her.

Lets get back to about myself!
I'm known as "Mita's bestfriend" at the university and my nicknames are "mayflower and a angry cheetah..."
I've been single since the day I was born...ofcourse, I goes on blind dates (alot) but all of them refuses to continue our relationship... (its embarrassing omg)

I always got into fights with almost half of the university, THEY ARE THE ONE WHO GOT ON MY NERVES FIRST!! I loves to play basketball and E. A. T.

I play electrical guitar and skateboard at my freetime and im a big kpop stan😃✊. Dont ask me how many groups I stan because I even cant remember myself, I stan too much.

ahem ahem!! and let me tell you about my "Love story ♡" *awkward laugh*

sooooo......it all starts at one rainy day when my mom wants to talk with me.

_______________♡♡♡______________

hello hello hello!! uhmmmm....see you at the next part.