drunk

Third person pov

They went to the Beer Restaurant to celebrate Win and Mick's reunite.

"cheers" all of them bottoms up but Dew and Mick only take half of it.

"Ai'Dew, you're already a third year student, why you still can't bottoms up?" Nani snort.

"I'm light-weight" Dew reply him.

"Come on, even your girlfriend can bottoms up, why you can't? bruh it's embarrassing" Win say before his head hit the table.

Dew and May both blushes at the word "girlfriend" and pretend like they doesn't hear anything a seconds ago.

Bright and Nani smirk at the flustered pair but Mick doesn't looks happy about it.

Then Dew fill his glass and bottoms up it.
~
1 hour later

"I like the view" said Bright.

"you do?" Nani ask him.

"yes"

"you're my best view" said Nani.

Then Bright vomited, for real...there was a mess on the floor and Nani called the waiter to clean the mess up.

Dew have his head landed on the table, joining Win, and Mick has gone to the toilet. And May is there finishing her 3th bottle.
~
"Bye, Dew and May " Nani said before sending them in the uber.

"bye" said May.
___♡___
"if you're shorter, I can piggy-back you" May say in her half-drunked mind entering her apartment while carrying Dew with her left arm.

She land Dew on his bed and was about to walk away to her room but she was suddenly pulled by Dew and flopped on his bed.

"D-Dew?" she try to get out of his grip but she can't, Dew was holding her so tight.

She have no energy left for getting out of his grip so she just lay next to Dew in his embrace, then she slowly drifted away to sleep.
_______________♡♡♡__________________

I think some of you will get confused by how May was not drunk but she was all drunk at the day Dew moved in.

Well at that day...the alcohol she had was the strongest alcohol and the beer that they ordered at the restaurant was a week one and at that day, Dew just had a sip of it so he was in his right mind.

Saur, I hope it make sense.

short part :(