chapter 23 : boyfriends

Junkyu and Haruto was on their way to meet Haruto's parents. The two of them were riding a taxi. Junkyu saw that the driver was smiling at him and so he paid him back a warm smile.

Junkyu suddenly felt very uneasy and nervous and this did not escape in Haruto's eyes.

Haruto: Junkyutie, are you okay?

Junkyu: Y-yes I am

Haruto: Well, it doesn't look like it.

Junkyu: I really am okay

Haruto slowly moved his face closer to Junkyu.

Haruto: U sure?

Junkyu: Y-y-yess! Can you move your face away? You're too close.

Haruto: I wouldn't mind it

Junkyu: W-were in a public can

Haruto: I'm sure the driver wouldn't mind

Junkyu: Ahhhh, N-no

Haruto moved his face away, seeing Junkyu getting more flustered. Cutie

Somehow, that teasing reduced Junkyu's nervousness.

Junkyu: Will your parents be okay with me?

Haruto: Y-yes, I'm sure they'll love you.

When they arrived at Haruto's house, they immediately went inside.

Junkyu was fascinated because the house so big and fancy. He was very worried if Haruto's parents would like him.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he heard the sound of the door unlocking. He looked at the back and noticed a man, not so old went inside. He was wearing face mask so his face cannot be identified.

Haruto and Junkyu waited for Haruto's parents on the dining table. They were holding each other's hands, while Junkyu was looking so stressed.

Haruto: Junkyu hyung, it's gonna be alright don't worry.

He said as he placed a kiss on Junkyu's forehead.

Junkyu: O-okay

After a minute of waiting, Haruto's parents came down.( Their house has second floor)

The two sat in front of them. They seem to look intimidating. Haruto's parents was good-looking. Though, it look like they aged a lot, they were still looking good and presentable.

Junkyu: Hello, I'm Junkyu

Woman: Hello there, I'm Chaeyoung, Haruto's mom. They shakes hands

Man: Hello, I'm Yang Hyunsuk , Haruto's father.

Junkyu looked at the man--- I can't be?!? It's the taxi driver that drove them here.

Haruto: Mom, Dad, Junkyu is my boyfriend.

Haruto's mom and Dad was shocked.

Chaeyoung: Oh, is this the " Junkyu " you've been talking a lot? Honey, isn't he cute?

Heechul: Yes ! He is!!.... Haruto you got a very cute boyfriend.

Junkyu got shy and embarrassed.

Junkyu: Kamsahmnida, he said and bowed down.

Haruto: Mom, Dad he will make a good husband for me right?

Junkyu blushed more at Haruto's statement.

Chaeyoung: Well,  he certainly will.

Heechul: Don't talk about being husband's, you two are still not married. His dad teasingly said.