Chapter 1: beginning

Ahhhhh..... Junkyu woke up.. He was startled... He got up and notice that his pants was wet... He was having a wet dream.. For fucks sake.. Well it would not affect my first day in school..
He got his towel and took his bath. He wore the standard uniform for his new school and went downstairs for breakfast. His mother together with his sister, jisoo was eating.

Mother: How are you son? Come eat!

junkyu: I'm fine tho a bit nervous because it's my first day in college..

Jisoo: oppa, your not the only one hahahah

Junkyu: shut up jisoo-unnie

Jisoo: btw ur already college, but I haven't seen u bringing home a girlfriend..... or a boyfriend. Her sister said with a smirk..

Junkyu: Unnie I don't have plans for that..
eomma sister is bullying me.. He said while doing an aegyo

Mom: Jisoo don't do that to your brother

Junkyu looked at his sister and then stuck out his tounge, mocking her.

Jisoo: Okay-okay eomma, your lucky you're cute brother, she said while pinching junkyu's cheeks.

Junkyu: Ahhhhhh...... eomma I'm going to school.. Bye sister and eomma..He said and took a kiss from his mother and his sister..

Jisoo: Good luck bro..hope someone will fall for you

Junkyu did not listen to his sister and just walked..

Not just 20 minutes of riding in taxi he already reached his destination.