chapter 4: invitation

No one's POV

After that incident junkyu and haruto did not interact with each other even though they are just seat mates. Once, they have a quiz. Their teacher asked them to have a one half sheet of paper, and junkyu forgot his own while haruto have his own. Junkyu did not dare to asked haruto but he asked Yoshi who was sitting far from him. It's just that he thinks of being intimidated when he talk to haruto while haruto on the other side was shy to talk to junkyu became he was caught jerking. Sometimes junkyu would steal a stare on haruto and haruto would also look back thus they make eye contact. But neither of them wants to know talk to each other.

Today's class was no exception. It was lunch break when jihoon asked junkyu, jungwhan and Yoshi, to go to lunch together. The four of them agreed. When yedam was asked why he cannot join he said he is going to meet his love love... And also jihoon informed them that he would like to introduce his boyfriend to them, which they cannot refuse.

Haruto POV
Ahhhhhh!! How can I get him to talk to me??ahhhh!! Haruto internally screamed..He was so absorbed in thinking that he did not notice hyunsuk talking to him.

Hyunsuk: hey haruto! Mind to tag along with me during lunch?

Haruto: Wellll if you treat me!

They were talking when jeongwoo, mashiho, and asahi came.

Hyunsuk: Great timing guys, mind to tag with me during lunch??

Mashiho:It's rare for you to invite us!

Jeongwoo: yeah and whats so impressed about it? Are you going to announce something??

Hyunsuk: Yes, I wanted you to meet my boyfriend

Yoshi and mashiho: ohhhhhhh

Hyunsuk: So game??

Haruto,Jeongwoo,and mashiho: GAME!!

hyunsuk: what about you asahi??

Asahi: I really wanted to go but I have someone important to meet....my love of liveeee.. he was saying this while looking up and making cute eyes..

Hyunsuk: okay next time! Guys lunch in the canteen!!!? Number 10 table

All: okay