chapter 12: jealous/ plans

(when Haruto pulled Junkyu during lunch/continuation of chapter 11 harukyu scene)

Haruto POV:

I pulled Junkyu with me and I can see in his face that he was clearly confused. I pulled him to the locker and pinned him while my hand was pinning his two hand.

Junkyu: W-what do y-you think y-your d-oing??!?!,he said in a frowning voice.

Haruto realized that he was hurting Junkyu, he removed his hands and hugged him then cry.

Junkyu: Haruto yahh!? What happened to you?! Why are you suddenly acting like this? he asked in a worried voice.

Haruto: I'm embarrassed to tell you?!

Junkyu: Just tell me!?!

Haruto: No I won't

Junkyu: Tell it already. Please...

Junkyu was desperate of the answer. If haruto will not tell him, he'd better let haruto cry in his shoulder. When-----

Haruto: Hyung?!

Junkyu: What is it rutoya?

Haruto : what do you call these feeling-- like just went crazy when you see someone touching your favorite person??

Junkyu was confused. He wanted Haruto to say more.

Haruto: the feeling that you don't wanna share your favorite person?you?

Junkyu was moved, he knew that he had  done it. And if he didn't, in the end the two of them would be affected. He already liked Haruto, and he know that Haruto like him too. But he wasn't sure.

Haruto: Hyung, I am ---- I am j-j-ealous.. I'm jealous that you hugged Doyoung and I --

Junkyu was speechless.

Haruto: I'm sorry for the action I have shown ...

Haruto loosen the hug and was about to leave when Junkyu pulled him and kiss him.

Haruto was speechless. He quickly broke the kiss to see Junkyu's reaction. Junkyu was now like a red-koala in front of him. He caress junkyu's hair for a minute and just stared at the beautiful image in front of him.

Junkyu: ahhh Uhmm Haruto?! May I ask a question?

Haruto: Sure babe, anything will do.
,
Junkyu: are you really jealous??

Haruto: y-y-yess hyung

Junkyu: really?

Haruto: yes hyung

Junkyu: for real??

Haruto: yes hyung I'm jealous of that small brat that you just hugged.

Junkyu: are you s---

Haruto: Yes hyung and if you ask one question again, I will kiss you.. 😘

Junkyu: for rea--

Junkyu did not finish his sentence when suddenly Haruto crash their lips together. The feeling was nostalgic and like magic. Junkyu pulled the kiss off and ran away from Haruto..

Junkyu: chase me ruto yah

Haruto: This bi--- koala?!

Thus they ran around every corner of the school forgetting the thing that just happen to them.

Later on , Haruto walked Junkyu to his house and said his goodbye, kissed his head and walk his way home. He was thinking what is inside Junkyu's mind when he told him that he is jealous. And the KISS?!????? Why did he initiated it?does he also like me?why did he kiss me first?is it because he felt guilty or out of pity?or was it because he like me?" these were the questions that he was thinking while walking to his home. When he reached there, he immediately went to his room and rolled to his bed like a five year old kid. Giggling and imagining Junkyu.