Chapter 3: he saw me!

Haruto's POV
Today is my first day in college..  I was quite prepared. I woke up, took a bath, ate my breakfast and then left. When I got there, I saw Hyunsuk- hyung. He was flirting with someone whose name is jihoon. Well they're fit for each other. I decided not to disturb them and just look at the list of section classes.

When I got there, there was this guy. He was so cute, trying to look at the list. He turned his back, possibly because he noticed my presence. He looked at me and then looked back at the list, possibly not giving a damn about me.I was standing when he was moving his bum in my legs an that's what woke up my beast. I was uncomfortable but I liked the feeling. So I let him moved. When I noticed that he smiled, I said to myself that "oh he's cute". I was thinking about stuffs when suddenly he moved his hands in my legs and I can't do anything because the students was pushing. I was surprised when he touched my manhood. He quick removed his hands and look at me but I suddenly leave him, because I'm sooo embarrassed. My dick was poking my tummy, and I can't endure it.

So I went in the comfort room and jerked it off while thinking about the guy. When I'm done I washed my hands and surprisingly I noticed a person and for fucks sake it was him. He was shocked and so am I. I quickly finished washing and then got out. My conscience was haunting me. I decided to just say to him not to tell it to others. When he got out he was surprised to see me. I removed my mask and walk closer to him and seems he was intimidated. He leaned on the wall and I whisper him"don't tell it to others or you'll regret". I know it sounds like threatening him but when I his flustered face, he was giving this cute-bunny vibe.

And he was so cute like I wanna pinch his cheeks and then devour him.. WHAT??!! After that I left and walk away because if I stay longer I might not hold myself back.