chapter 14: jealous junkyu

The campsite was good. It was located in a forest but it's not so shrubbery. Seems like the place was prepared properly before we went there. While they were still observing the surroundings, Yeonjun sunbaenim was waving at them was coming at them.

Yeonjun:  y'all are 10 minutes late!

They were surprised.

Asahi: I thought were like one hour late

Yeonjun: well we adjust the time since I bet that junkyutieeeee will be late. He said as he pinched junkyu's cheeks.

( Haruto was trying to surpress his glare to yeonjun." Damn this sunbae, touching my junkyu like that and calling him cutie)

When yeonjun noticed how Haruto acted, he immediately stopped.

Junkyu: ahhhh were very sorry yeonjun sunbaenim.

Yeonjun: by the way you can come to me if y'all need something, alright?

Hyunsuk: thanks yeonjun sunbaenim

Yeonjun: always welcome, if I'm not your sunbae, ahhhhh who would take care of you?! . He sighed.

Mashiho: that's why we're lucky to have you as our sunbae.

Yeonjun drifted his eyes to the one speaking. It was mashiho. He smiled at Mashiho. He looked at the new guy beside him. Doyoung.

Yeonjun: Ohhh I see new guy? He said while pointing at Doyoung.

Doyoung: yes, I'm doyoung, sunbaenim.  Nice to meet you.

Yeonjun: nice to meet you too... Hey Jaehyuk wtf?!! Why are you here?!

Jaehyuk: I'm here to take care of my boyfie

Yeonjun: doyoung?

Jaehyuk: yess.

Yeonjun and Jaehyuk are friends. Yeonjun is friend both to Jaehyuk and his brother.

Suddenly they heard another guy shouting Yeonjun's name. Yeonjun immediately look and saw that it was Soobin. Yeonjun replied to him and Soobin heard it and is coming to their way..

Soobin: Yeonjunny?!!!!

Yeonjun: By the way guys, this is Soobinnie, my lover..

Soobin blushed how Yeonjun introduced him to them.

Soobin: Hi guys!!?

All: Annyeongasayo?!!?

Yeonjun: Well get going first.. Arrange your things and tents. Then come to the fire place in 6:30

Hyunsuk: Okay okay

All:  Byeeee Yeonjun and Soobin sunbaenim..

All of them were now arranging their tents. As what they planned, Asahi and Yedam shared, Yoshi and Mashiho bought a fucking large tent, Jihoon and Hyunsuk shared, Jaehyuk and Doyoung shared, Jeongwoo and Jungwhan shared in their tent. While Junkyu and Haruto were in a separate tents.

Yedam: Why the heck are you two not sharing tent?

Mashiho: Well I guess because something might happen. He said and then smirked.

Junkyu: STFU everyone.

Haruto: You don't really want to share with me huh?

Junkyu:: Yes and that's final

Haruto: Okay. He slyly said while looking at Hyunsuk and Doyoung.

Everyone already finished assembling their tents including Haruto. While Junkyu;