chapter 18: letting it all out

Haruto don't know what to do. He was hurt. He was fucking hurt. How could Junkyu do this to him?. All he did was to give him love. But why is he hurt like this? But he love Junkyu with all his heart. And even though it will hurt his pride, he will talk to him and say sorry.

It's Monday. A day after the bickering of Haruto and Junkyu ended. Haruto went to school, with the hope that Junkyu and Daniel are nothing. He was greeted by his friends and he payed him smile. Little did they know that he was hurting inside.

All of them went to lunch together, including Junkyu and Daniel. Everybody welcomed their new found friend, Daniel. Except Haruto. The two of them seemed to be close and Haruto was hurting really bad seeing them two together. He was staring at the two of them. A year has escaped his eyes. He immediately wiped them off. Everyone noticed it and was really feeling sympathetic. Junkyu was busy talking and laughing with Daniel. It was supposed to be a lunch for all of them. But all of them think that Junkyu was doing this on purpose. Hurting Haruto and also them.

He can't really bare it. So he excused himself, saying he will just go to the bathroom. Everyone know what will happen next. So Hyunsuk and Jihoon excused themselves and followed Haruto, leaving Asahi, Yedam, Mashiho, Yoshi, Doyoung, Jaehyuk, Jungwhan and Jeongwoo awkwardly eating.

-------------------------------------------------

Haruto quickly went to the bathroom and cried there. " Fuck it, why am I crying over a bastard like him?. He face palmed himself and cried harder. Hyunsuk and Jihoon saw it.  Hyunsuk felt rage for Junkyu. Jihoon went to hug the crying Haruto. Haruto cried for almost and hour. He just did it so that Hyunsuk and Jihoon will stop worrying about him. After that, he immediately went home .

*************************************************
Haruto drowned himself in alcohol. Nothing feels more better when your drown in alcohol. Jaehyuk visited him. And two of them drink together. But Haruto was a sobber. He drank harder, while Jaehyuk  was limiting himself. After their drinking session, Jaehyuk bade him a farewell and encouraged him to stay strong.

That night he was not himself. But who cares? Nobody loves him anyway. He let himself get drowned by the liquor.

                            ------------------

Everyone was really disappointed in Junkyu.

Today, they gathered around the field with Junkyu. Daniel was not with him. Hyunsuk was also absent due to the fact that he was really disappointed to his best friend. They talked to him.

Junkyu: Hi everyone. How are you all?, He said while smiling. He was hiding that fact that he was hurting inside. Very devastated.

Doyoung: Is that what you can say?

Junkyu: Well, what else, he said while smirking.

Asahi: Do not play with us Junkyu!!

Junkyu: Aisshhhh..... What are you saying?! He awkwardly respond. By the way, Daniel is nice isn't he??

Jeongwoo: Do not change the topic, Junkyu?!

Yedam: Well, I think due to the fact that your dumb, your also stupid.

Jungwhan: You know we're frustrated because of you.

Doyoung: Do you know what you've done?

Junkyu: I know, I know. But y'all need to listen to right?

Asahi: What's left to listen to your reasons Junkyu?!

Mashiho: I thought you can take care of Haruto, Junkyu but it was like you betrayed me.

Doyoung: Do you know, Junkyu, He was head to heel inlove with you?!

Asahi: How can you hurt him?!

Junkyu was frustrated. Angry and disappointed.

Junkyu: You cannot blame me tho?!, I thought he loved me but he just danced with that bitch. And you think that can't hurt me?!

Doyoung: Well due to the fact that you gave him hope that you like him Junkyu?!!?, he frustratedly replied. Did you know that he overheard it when you said in the camp that you like him?!. You always give him hope that he have a chance to you when you react to all the flirting he do to you?!

Junkyu: How am I supposed to know?!, I was not sure of my feelings.

Yedam: You aren't Junkyu, your just selfish.

Junkyu: How can you say that to me? He said , and unable to hold his tears, he cried. But no one paid him sympathy.

All of them want to comfort him. It also hurt them seeing him cry. They don't want this to happen.

Jungwhan: Well, one things for sure, you made us all frustrated, disappointed and angry towards you.

Jeongwoo: Now Junkyu,  to tell you. Hyunsuk was also affected. He was crying after seeing Haruto cried, he firmly said. " Well you wouldn't feel sympathy because your selfish.

Asahi: What you felt at Haruto was the feeling we are feeling to you right now.

Doyoung: Now to tell you, do you still value this friendship?!

Junkyu was doubting. He loved him. He loves them all. But thinking that Daniel was enough for him.

Junkyu let out a small chuckle.

Junkyu: To answer your question, honestly, I don't value you all. This friendship is just a waste of time and also thanks for asking that. If I leave y'all, then I can have freedom.

Jihoon wasn't talking at all. He really can't bare the shame. So he stand up and throw a punch in Junkyu's face.

Everyone was astonished. Junkyu laughed.

Junkyu: Well, nice meeting you all. Thanks for the day and I will go first. He gave them a smile and turned his back. He finally let out his tears. Tears of regret and frustration.

Silent.

*************************************************