𝚃 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Okay, I'll go first." Lyrah looked around at the group. "Seongmin, truth or dare?"

A man with glasses and light hair perked up. "Hm, let's go with a dare."

"I dare you to tell the last person in your texts that you have a crush on them." Lyrah grinned.

Seongmin got out his phone, scrolling for a little while. "The last person I messaged was my mother, so I'll do the person before that." He began typing.

"Now we wait for an answer." Jamie said. "Seongmin, you have to ask someone truth or dare now."

"Hm, let's go with..." He thought for a moment. "Haneul, truth or dare?"

"Truth." The girl with blue and purple hair replied.

"What's your worst fear?"

Haneul sat there for a while before answering Seongmin's question. "I know this sounds weird.... But.... I'm scared of celebrities."

"Seeing them In-person? Or pictures?" The tall man from earlier questioned.

"All of the above." She shook. "I know, I know, it's weird. I'm not explaining."

"That's okay." Lyrah told her. "Now ask someone else."

"Hm, the girl next to Kayden." Haneul pointed to you. "Truth or dare? Oh, and let us know your name too, please."

"I'm Y/N, and I'll go with dare."

"Haneul looked over at the tall man, and he whispered something to her. She nodded in response. " Y/N, I dare you to kiss Kayden!"

Seongmin's eyes widened, while Haneul and Seongmin waited in anticipation.

You turned to face Kayden, pulling him into a kiss. He kissed back, before pulling away and smiling.

"Kayden kissed someone? I thought he never would have his first kiss." The tall man giggled.

Kayden glared at the man, and cleared his throat. "Y/N, you're turn."

"The man next to Haneul, Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth. By the way, my name is Jaehyun." The tall man spoke.

"What's your biggest secret?" You asked.

"Probably that I ran away from home and changed my name. I moved countries as well. In my home country, I don't exist anymore." He shrugged.

"Man really just shrugged it off." Seongmin laughed. "Are you joking or serious about that?"

"I'm serious."

"Um, well, let's play a different game." Lyrah stated, standing up, as others did the same.

"Beer pong?" Jamie suggested, earning a few nods.

"I don't want to play, but I'll watch you guys." You replied. "Good luck, Kayden!"

You walked over towards Haneul and Seongmin. "Kayden and I are dating, by the way."

"Ohhhh, that makes sense." Haneul said. "I was wondering why he willingly kissed you. He's not the type to be in relationships. You must be pretty cool."

You smiled. "I'd like to think I am."

Kayden grabbed your hand, leading you over to a table where they would be playing. You stood to the side, watching Kayden, Haneul, Lyrah, and a few other people you didn't meet yet play.

You watched for a while, eventually becoming bored, and walking outside into the backyard.

"Enjoying the party?" Kayden came over to you.