Chapter 54

Thanks for this gorgeous Y/N fan art -MYBABYDOLL !! I swear, you guys are so talented with these drawings😭👏

Though the age isn't... entirely accurate heh..

Enjoy reading!

× • ✷ • ✷ • ×

REGINALD HARGREEVES SOON walked into their workout room. The sparrows made him list down the impressions he made when he previously saw them in 1963. And with no intentions of giving out a surprise, all of his assessments about them are aligned to terrible attitudes and their unhygienic appearances.

Not to mention, "The only thing they ever lacked more than grit was any regard for one another."

"No loyalty." Ben simplified. He was already ahead of scheming against the Umbrella Academy. "We can use that." He said.

Marcus beckoned his statement. "Good." With that, he looked back at the old man and ordered him around. "Give a full report to Christopher." The cube obliged to this.

Although, Sir Reginald Hargreeves had the time to reflect on himself on the spot. "Still..." He stood up, "I wouldn't underestimate the Umbrella Academy." He warned.

"Yes, their skills are as lacking as their hygiene, yet somehow, they saved the world in 1963." He informed. "Had they not, none of you would be standing here now." As he did his reflections, he was somehow feeling remorseful of his decisions about what he did.

All of them only looked at the old man, insecurity somehow started growing in them when he said, "Perhaps I misjudged them."

****

Allison stood in the middle of the hotel room with a face that is scrunched up in aversion. Following up is Vanya walking around, inspecting the place, trying to find something good to say about it.

Y/N watched the two of them do so for a while whereas she had already made herself comfortable on the couch, considering that there were only two beds. She wouldn't be lying if she thought this would worth more than the watch she offered.

"It's not too small." Vanya excused shortly after she cleared her throat awkwardly. Though, she was agreeing with Allison's facial expression. "It's definitely ugly."

The Unseen, on the other hand, shrugged off the comments about the interior design. "It's better than nothing."

At the same time, the guys entered their other room as Klaus led the way with nostalgia. "Oh!" Klaus gasped, putting his arms up as if he was about to hug the air. "See? It's paradise." He said

By then, he started being an advocate for their hotel room. "High ceilings, sense of space," he enumerated. "Aromatic."

But others had different views of the place. "What the hell?" Diego rebutted as the three of them looked around. He only saw one other door in this place, and that led to their bedroom. The question is, "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, or..." Klaus paused on his answer to open the window and pointed it out for them, "Nature's bathroom." He advertised.

"You're disgusting."

"But consistent."

After his feedback on Diego's rebuking, he widened the curtains and opened up his pants. Now that he mentioned "Nature's bathroom," he felt his bladder fill up. So he thought, I might as well..