Bonus Chapter

Surprise.

I just think it's unfair if we don't put one after s1 lmao...

Okay, fine I also miss writing about someone else besides tbs ehehe..

Also, quick warning: this chapter will be vividly showing the graphic natures of human trafficking and such things that some people may find disturbing. This does not have any links connected to the following concept of the series itself. This is mostly just about their past. So feel free to skip this one if you want.

Edit: almost forgot. Thank you pixies80splace for the cool fan art! ^^ there was another reader that gave me a fan art as well but I forgot to save it and now I forgot where I can find it so if you're reading this, so sorry for not posting yours🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Enjoy reading✨

•×ו

2002

ONE CRIMINAL LET out a shrill as he was sent flying through the other side of the building while the sun was setting by Luther in the middle of a battle between the Umbrella Academy and thirty-five human traffickers. They had to fight them off for them to release their female and young victims.

Diego took care of slicing through some of the lookouts' necks, clearing an entrance for the rest of them. He rubbed the side of his nose, signalling Number Five and Ben to take care of the other load.

The noises of Five's spatial jumps and the shrieks of the monster inside Ben overlapped as they worked on defeating every single criminal separately. Both of them were getting blood on their clothes as they did so.

Allison and Klaus was busy having combats with the right hand man and henchman of the group. So far, almost everyone was busy taking down the this little club of crimes.

Much to the boss, Ravana's dismay, her crew was getting smaller as most of them were either ripped in half by Ben or beaten up by the rest of them. It was only a matter of time before the main boss end up like her minions.

She had to escape before it was her turn to be on the platter for the Umbrella Academy.

So, Ravana the human trafficker snuck out to her vault and took two duffle bags loaded with cash. Of course, being the founder of the illegal business, she went down the basement where her victims stay in to take them with her.

All victims, whether if it was a lady or a child, had their wrists tied together. All of them panicked when they heard the door open "On your feet, come on!" Was the first thing they heard from the syndicate.

Knowing full well that they would be led to pure extortion if they don't follow, all of them hurriedly stood up. "Where are you taking us?" One child questioned, panic being evident to their tone.

"No questions!" Ravana shouted venomously, frightening her hostages. In one swift move, she whipped out her pistol, "Now, if y'all don't wanna get shot, you better pick your asses up, follow me, and shove yourselves in the van! NOW!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's with all the shouting? You aren't that far from each other."

All of them jumped when they suddenly heard a voice in the same basement. They looked around, though, there was nobody there. Ravana could hear footsteps surrounding them, but not one of them was even walking around. "A'ight, whoever's messing around here, you don't want any gun bumpin' on your head till you bleed. You better show yourself." She commanded.