𝚃 𝚠 𝚎 𝚕 𝚟 𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I can do that. I'll just run it over beforehand."

"No problem! Bye." He ended his conversation.

"Who was that? If you don't mind me asking." You held his hand again.

"My friend. The one having the party. He wanted me to get some alcohol for it. He's busy getting ice and stuff already. Is it alright if I do that real quick?"

"Fine by me. You can take my car, I'll just walk around for now." You handed him your keys. "Don't crash into anything, and don't get pulled over."

"Got it." He gave you a quick peck on the cheek before making his way to the parking lot.

You walked around the first floor of the mall, and found quite a few expensive looking stores, as well as stores you've never seen.

You stopped in front of the lingerie store, laughing a bit. You went inside out of curiosity.

"Hello! Are you looking for a specific color or style? We also do fittings." A worker came over to greet you.

"Oh, I'm just looking around for now." You explained. "I've never been in this type of store before, I was just curious."

"We also have perfumes here, if that interests you." The worker pointed to the perfume section to the left.

"That does interest me." You headed over to the perfume section, and smelled everything. You noted which ones smelled the worst, so you could buy them as a gift.

Becoming bored, you went to another store. The store of your choice was a sneaker store. The sneakers were behind glass like a museum exhibit.

You found a nice pair, but the price steered you away. Instead, you went to a smoothie store to spend your money.

After purchasing your smoothie, you waited at the food court for Kayden to come back.

"Miss me?" A familiar voice from behind spoke.

"I missed my car more." You turned around in your chair, and were met with Kayden's figure.

"Hope you didn't get into any trouble while I was gone." He tossed your keys onto the table.

"I went to an... Interesting store. I also went to a shoe store, then got a smoothie." You told Kayden, gesturing to the cup on the table.

"Interesting huh? What store?"

"Um.. Lingerie." You coughed.

"Oh?" He grinned. "Got something planned for later?"

You playfully hit him. "I just went in to look at perfumes."

"Riiight." He checked his watch. "By the way, the party is going to start in about an hour and a half, we should get ready."

"Let's head back to my apartment then." You led him to the parking lot.

You drove back to your home, jokingly locking Kayden inside the car. You forgot he could unlock it from the inside.

"You have a few things you left behind. They're in my closet, along with other clothes you put in there."

Kayden had taken over almost half your closet with his own belongings. He often spent the night at your apartment, and so his clothes stayed there.

"Cool, I found what I'll wear." He took a shirt off the hanger.

"Alright, I'm going to go feed my dog while you change." You closed the door behind you, and filled your dog's bowl up with food.

Your dog devoured the meal, finishing within a few seconds. He lapped up water, spilling it on the floor.

"So messy." You sighed. " I'll clean it later."

Kayden came back out. "You can change, now."

You went back to your room, and changed into the dress you planned to wear to the party. You did your hair, and then made your way out of your bedroom.

"Wow." Kayden looked you up and down, and pulled you into a kiss.

He put his hand on the back of your head, as the kiss deepened. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders, leaning in more.

You pulled away, breathing heavily. "We should be getting ready instead."

He nodded. "I agree, but hey, that was a good use of time too."

You cleaned up your dog's mess, and made sure to let him outside while you were gone.

"Why don't you let him inside when you're gone?" Kayden asked.

"I don't want him to have an accident inside. If I'm gone for too long, he'll just do his business inside when I'd rather him not do that."

"I figured it was something like that. The good thing with having cats is that they go in litter boxes, so you don't have to worry about leaving them inside while you're gone. They often enjoy solitude, anyway."

"Did the other cats tell you that?" You teased.

"Actually, they did." He flicked you on the forehead.

"Wow, that wasn't nice."

"Sorry." He apologized. "You can flick me back."

Instead of flicking him, you punched his shoulder.

"Jeez!" He winced in pain. "Oww... You punch hard."

"It wasn't even hard, such a baby." You laughed.

"Same could be said for you. All I did was flick you." He held his shoulder with his other hand. "You probably bruised me."

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to punch you that hard. More of a light punch, but still a little pain."

"Well, your plan failed. You hit me hard."

"I think it still succeeded. Not many people can say they put Kayden Break through pain, and then got away with it." You shrugged.

"Who said you're getting away with it?"

"Well, I'm your girlfriend. You can hit me, just not any harder than how I just hit you."

"Hm, I'm not going to hit you. That's mean, and I'm not cruel like someone." He mocked.

"Cruel? I didn't mean to hit you so hard. It was a mistake." You informed him.

"I'm sure it was. You know, people accidentally murder others, and they're still murders. Just because you accidentally hit me doesn't mean anything. I was still injured."

"If I understand this correctly, I, Y/N L/N am stronger than Kayden Break, and he even admits it."

"That's not the point of what I said." He checked the time on his watch. "We have 32 minutes until the party starts. We can just show up whenever though."

"Let's hang out a bit." You sat on the couch, Kayden doing the same.

"Now what?"

He pulled you into another kiss, pulling you closer to him by your waist.

You kissed back, and rested your arms around his neck. He put his hand on your cheek.

Your dog interrupted your make out session by sitting in your lap. You broke the kiss, and looked down at your dog.

"You want a treat, huh?" You stood up, and threw a treat over in his direction.

"I say we head the the party now." Kayden stood up. "If you don't want to still, that's fine by me."

"No, let's go now."