"No need to force yourself to complement me, Harold." She rolled her eyes jokingly, connecting her arm with his.

"Shall we?" She smiled at him, he nodded with a grin as they left the common room.

They walked to an unfamiliar part of the castle—, at least, unfamiliar to her.

Only a few students were in the corridors, most of them in their common rooms doing Merlin knows what.

Orange lanterns hung up on the ceiling came into view as the two walked closer to the party.

They went down the hall way, completely oblivious about Draco sitting at the window, who caught sight of the pair, their arms still connected.

A glimpse of jealousy flickered in Malfoy's eyes, scowling at the two as he heard Diana's distant laughter.

Draco knew Harry for 6 years, he wasn't funny at all. What could he have said to make her laugh?

Harry and Diana walked into a crowded room filled with students apart of the slug club, and professors.

Diana stood alone patiently as Harry got his picture taken with Slughorn—, although he didn't really want to take a picture with him, he did it to get on his good side.

Neville came waddling towards the pair, "I didn't get into the slug club, it's okay, though. He's got Belby handing out the towels in the loo." Neville spoke, allowing Diana to pick up a glass of apple cider that was on the trey Neville had in his hands.

"Oh, I thought you were going with Luna?" Diana pondered, taking a sip out of her glass.

Neville blushed, looking at the glasses in his hands, "She caught a cold last minute."

"Really? That's unfortunate." Diana hummed, taking a self note to ask how Luna is in the morning.

Neville waddled away, as Diana's eyes wandered to Hermione, hiding behind a thin curtain, Diana nudged Harry, gesturing to Hermione.

The pair walked over and went behind the curtain, "Hermione, what are you doing?" Harry asked.

"And what happened to you?" Diana wondered why she wasn't socializing, and instead hiding.

"I've just escaped. I mean—, Left Cormac under the mistletoe."

"Cormac? That's who you invited?" Harry uttered questionably.

"Oh, good call." Diana agreed, referring to Hermione leaving Cormac under the mistletoe, looking around and making sure he wasn't coming near.

"Plus, I thought it would annoy Ron the most." Hermione spoke, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He's got more tentacles than a snarfalump plant." Hermione uttered, looking around.

Diana snickered, moving out of the way so someone could get behind the curtain.

"Dragon Tartare?" A boy passing around finger sized food asks, Diana shakes her head, "No, I'm fine, thank you." Hermione added worryingly, looking away.

"Just as well, they give one horribly bad breath." The boy chuckled, watching as Hermione snatched the plate from him.

"On second thought.." The boy stepped away from the curtain, as Hermione shoved the food into her mouth eagerly. "Might keep Cormac as bay." She mumbled to the two.

"I'm afraid that won't stop him." Diana pointed out as Cormac made his way, Hermione shoved the platter at Harry and both of the girls escaped from the curtain, Diana wanted nothing less than to socialize with Cormac.