Chapter 19 💜

Depuis le début

They made coffee for themselves and Watermelon juice for Tae. When they turned around to leave they saw Jin and Y/n and Julie standing there smiling at them. Yoongi smiled at his in laws. That's when Jin called him hesitanly,"Um...Yoongi today Jimin should make the breakfast according to our clan please send him here. Only if he start now he can cook for all before 9.", Yoongi nodded with a okay and went to his room and jungkook hugged his mom aunt and mother in law wishing them a good morning and went to wake his husband for the day.

**With yoonmin**

Yoongi went inside the room drinking his coffee to see his husband waking up cutely*-*. He cleared his throat to gain his husband's attention. When Jimin looked at him with his cresent eyes with no emotion. He felt the need to bring sparkles in them. "You have to get ready. You have to make breakfast as the ritual. Are you okay to cook orelse should I help you?", Yoongi asked as he thought about Jungkook. "It's okay Hyung. I'm fine cooking for the members eventhough I'm not that good but I can manage."Jimin said getting up from the bed and went to start his day. Yoongi nodded his head and went to check the emails that he left pending.

**With taekook**

Kim Jungkook was gawking at his husband's handsome face like it was a mystery ,like how can a human be this handsome and beautiful. Taehyung began to stir in his sleep. When he open his eyes he was met with a deer doe eyes looking at him mostly eating him with eyes. He was startled and he sat and realised it was his husband. He sighed and saw that the man still was in his daze. He snapped his fingers and Jungkook finally came back and realised Tae caught him staring which made him slightly embarass. He got up and gave Tae the juice he made. Tae looked at the juice then at his husband and took it from him mumbling a small thank you. He drank it calmly as it was appetizing. Jungkook was waiting for a compliment. This is the first time he made something that too not for himself but for Tae. "How was it?", He asked slowly. "It is good", saying it he went to get ready for the day. When he came back he saw his husband sitting in the bed scrolling through the phone. "Tae You have some important documents to sign ,your secretary called in early morning", he said still playing. "Okay thank you", Tae said and made his way to balcony to call soobin.

**In kitchen with Jimin**

Jimin went to the kitchen to see Jin and y/n arranging the ingredients on the tabel and Julie making coffee for others. He quietly went inside catching their attention."Good morning Jiminie. Come I'll tell you where the ingredients are placed ,you should start now because all will assemble for Breakfast in 1hr", Jin said to the boy who nodded his head and said ," Good morning Mr.kim, mother and auntie", wishing the Kim's and a Jeons spouses."Call me mom dear, I'm also like ...your mother in law.", Jin said thinking about Yoongi. "Good morning angel", Julie exclaimed giving the male a smile. Y/n stepped towards the male to give him a peck saying good morning but the way Jimin moved himself made her stop in the mid. Soon everyone went out giving the kitchen to Jimin who began to cook the dishes he knew.

 Soon everyone went out giving the kitchen to Jimin who began to cook the dishes he knew