𝗖𝗵. 1: 𝗚𝗲𝗺 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘄

This chapter starts of in a beautiful place called beach city. Who doesn't love beach city? It's a lovely place surrounded by... Beaches. The point is, everyone in beach city is enjoying themselves.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!"

Well, maybe not everyone.

We zoom in, on a humble shop called, 'the big donut' the scream that came from inside the shop, was from a certain Steven Universe.

"This can't be happening, this has to be a dream!"
Steven said.

Steven was currently balling his eyes out, staring at an empty freezer.

"Lars! Lars! Please tell me I'm dreaming!"
Steven shouted, lunging at a tall and lanky fellow, with brown mohawk type hair.

"Get off me, man, I'm stocking here"
Lars said, shaking Steven off him.

"I'm sorry Steven, I guess they stopped making them"
A girl at the counter said.

That girl, is Sadie, a pale skinned, blond-ish haired girl. She also has a pretty short stature.

"Stopped making them?! Why in the world would they stop making cookie cats?! They're only the most scrumptious and delicious ice-cream sandwich ever made! Don't they have laws for this?!"
Steven continued on with his tangent.

*Ding-Ding*
The door suddenly opens, ringing the bell that was nailed at the top of the doorframe.

A certain tall, dark, and handsome character walked through. His outfit ragged and torn at some parts, that's pretty weird... yet, at the same time, it looked like it would look weirder if it wasn't torn and tattered.

"Oh... Hello, Steven...."
The male said, noticing the crying Steven.

The man's voice was smooth as silk, deep as well, as if he had just woken up from a long nap. On top of that, his voice was soothing, you could probably fall asleep just from listening to his voice.

"Y/N! Y/N! Can you believe it?! They stopped making cookie cats!"
Steven said, clinging onto the now named Y/N.

Y/N smiled at Steven and patted his head.

"Was it not because the consumers stopped buying them?"
Y/N spoke, gently peeling Steven off of him and making his way to the counter.

"That's what I was gonna say! But er... Less robot-like!"
Lars voice could be hear.

Steven continued on with his monologue, which greatly annoyed Lars. Meanwhile, Y/N has finally made it to the counter. He stood straight, his posture impeccable, like a man with high status.

"Hello, Sadie... I will have the usual, please."
Y/N said, his voice as smooth as a well-cut Diamond.

Once the blond-ish haired woman noticed Y/N, she suddenly grew a slight blush, which was clearly seen since her skin tone is on the lighter side.

"O-Oh! Hi Y-Y/N. The usual... Right, the usual... O-One 200% caffeinated coffee coming r-right up! Haha!"
Sadie awkwardly said, before dashing to the back to make Y/N's coffee.

"Make sure that it is black..."
Y/N muttered quietly, but loud enough for Sadie to hear it.

"G-Got it!"
Sadie gave Y/N a thumbs up from behind the room she just entered.

Now that Y/N's attention has been freed, he decided to brows through the donut shop, hoping to find some good donuts. He completely ignored the crying Steven that was behind him.

"H-Here you go!"
Sadie suddenly came back, handing
Y/N a large cup of coffee.

"Thank you, Sadie"
Y/N said in his smooth tone, it almost sounded like a whisper.