"I just remember- when we first met... we did it here, right? " said Jisoo, chuckling softly between the small distances. The girl glanced at the back seat. This is the same car as that night.

"Right. The place that I took your virginity."

"Hey!" Jisoo shouted while hitting the man's chest. Jungkook just chuckled at the girl's embarrassed face.

"But I'm really glad to be your first."

"I wonder, did you think I was a slut at that time?" asked Jisoo suddenly. Jungkook raised his eyebrows for a moment before backing his chair.

"Come here."

"What? Shouldn't we go upstairs first?"

"No one's here . Come here," he ordered again, patting his thigh. Asking the girl to sit on his lap.

Hesitantly, Jisoo finally put down her glass of bubble tea and complied with the man's wish. She carefully moved onto Jungkook's thighs. Sitting facing the man directly and letting Jungkook gently rub her waist as their eyes met each other.

"I did think you were a naughty woman behind your innocent face... But not once did I think you were cheap. Especially when I realized I was the first."

Jisoo raised her hand to cup the man's cheek and kissed his lips gently,

"Thank you."

Jungkook has now moved to the crook of Jisoo's neck. He kissed her gently while his fingers unbuttoned Jisoo's shirt, to make it easier for him to fondle the girl's shoulder.

"Jungkook... at your office building," said Jisoo trying to hold Jungkook with her hands, but in vain. The man actually tightened his grip on Jisoo's waist untils he screamed softly when Jungkook bit her neck, creating a red mark there. Right next to another sign that hasn't healed completely.

"I told you, no one's here. This area is reserved for me."

"But- aahhh, Jeon Jungkook..." Jisoo sighed a little louder when Jungkook managed to lift her bra and suck the sensitive spot on her chest intensely. The man played with his tongue shrewdly, even biting it lightly. It made her stiffen even more, and made Jisoo scream even louder.

The girl's sigh sounded so sweet, especially when his name slipped between the girl's luscious lips. He was really satisfied when he managed to make the girl sigh and scream his name.

Jisoo's fingers squeezed Jungkook's back hair tightly every time her lover moved hotter. More aggressively teasing the sensitive point. Until finally the man stopped his activities and looked back at Jisoo's beautiful face which was starting to turn red. Sweet.

"Stick out your tongue."

"Mmhh?" Jisoo mumbled not understanding. But Jungkook's fingers moved to grab her chin and pulled her gently down. Asking her to open her own mouth, while his thumb goes in there, playing with Jisoo's tongue.

"Put out your tongue, chèrie ," he whispered seductively. Jisoo couldn't help but obey, and let the man savagely smack her tongue. Sucking, and fondling with movements that are so sensual. The two of them pressed their lips together while their tongues pressed against each other in there. Even without paying attention to the saliva that flowed from between their lips.

Still enjoying their hot kiss between the music playing, Jisoo's slender fingers have moved to remove Jungkook's tie. The girl also unbuttoned the 3 buttons of the man's shirt before her fingers played on her lover's sturdy chest. Caress it with a seductive motion.

Jungkook always succeeds over her. That man will eventually make Jisoo focus only on him, not on the surroundings.

After a few moments of crushing each other and exchanging saliva, Jungkook pushed the back of the seat back. Allowing access for them both to move more widely without hitting the steering wheel. The man unzipped his own belt and unzipped his pants, while his other hand rubbed Jisoo's inner thighs. The girl's short skirt had been lifted up to her hips to reveal her underwear.