【 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐊.𝐒𝐍 - 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 】

ENHYPEN ꒰🩸꒱ 엔하이픈
[ Angst(y) - Fluff/Comfort ]

. requested .

3rd Person

3rd Person

The members of enhypen were currently on their way to lunch as they had finished their english lesson a few minutes ago.

Their schedule was fully packed, the same way that it has been the past few weeks.

They just had their comeback, so they didn't have as much pressure as before, but this week had been announced to be used for monitoring the idols' work, skills, behaviour and training.
That was enough to make some performers get paranoid all the time and feel more pressured than they should do.

It was no different for Enhypen. Each of them knew that they had to give their best and show off since they took their job very seriously and didn't want to be caught lacking.

Everyone except for Sunghoon had went to lunch on time, he stayed a bit longer than the others. He really wanted to improve his english and talk more on interviews and communicate with the fans more, so that's what he did.

And it payed off, too.

Later in, he also joined them in the canteen. Jungwon took his phone opening their schedule to see what's next, "After lunch, there'll be two rap lessons with two vocal lessons following.. and after that there's free practising." Jay, Sunoo, Heeseung nodded, focused on what their leader was saying. Niki and Jake were talking about anything else than their schedule and work, still listening with one ear though.

The seven of them went their seperate ways of work, hours passing and none of them even seeing one another. This went on for many days, although some people seemed to have gotten a less packed schedule than their teammates and other groups.

Unfortunately, one of the people to suffer from the managers and coaches anger the most, was the one who had given his all from the start.

Sunoos Pov

"How many times did we go practise this step?"

I avoided his strict gaze.

"...More than we should have." I sighed.

I couldn't even keep counting on how many times the teacher had asked me to focus and be more precise. 

"Exactly. So why is it that we have to do this more than usually? What is the problem, Sunoo?" He spoke softly, but with an undertone that I couldn't quite read.

After a good minute of silence, I raised my head with a quiet but long exhale. To be honest, today didn't seem to be one of my best days.
Hell,  the whole week has been messing with me.

"Nothing, really...

Lie. That was a total lie and you know it.

... well... I don't know."