【 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐒.𝐉𝐊 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 】

ENHYPEN ꒰🩸꒱ 엔하이픈
[ CW: / ]

ENHYPEN ꒰🩸꒱ 엔하이픈[ CW: / ]

3rd person POV

Today was a quite sunny day as it was time for grocery-shopping. This time it was Sunghoon's, Jay's and my turn to go, so thats exactly what we did. It didn't take us long, since we are a pretty 'concentrated' trio, besides all the joking, of course.

In the end, as we arrived at home, I realised that we forgot to buy drinks for the movie tonight. Speaking of which, we were finally able to pick a movie that includes all of our interests after a meeting that seriously took us more than an hour. In the end, I was the one who surrendered to go back and get the drinks everyone had ordered.

Even though I had looked outside more than once, my mind was convinced that I could make it back in time before the thunderstorm that was announced.

Well, let's just say I was wrong.

Just as i hurried into the store, I could already feel the chilly weather crawl up my spine before I entered the door. Luckily, it didn't take me that long to find and pay everything, putting it in a bag while walking outside.

Now I noticed the trouble I was in. There was a heavy rain and loud thunder in front of me just as I felt the first waterdrops land on my face.

To my luck I took the opportunity to slide my hood over my head and stretched the sleeves at the end of my hand, I really hoped it wouldn't be as cold as it seemed. Thought wrong, again.

I was running back to the dorms within minutes as I felt my shirt clamp onto my body, soaking wet from all the heavy drops falling down onto me.

The cans and drinks were randomy thrown into all directions of my bag, making it even harder to walk straight. I finally came to a stop in front of our building. I quickly grabbed the keys and stomped inside, taking off my soaked shoes right after.

I threw the bag on our kitchen table just as Jay came up to me, I suppose he awaited me already? However, I didn't even have the time to exchange any quick glances or talk, since I was already running to my room and back to my room to change.

The moment I changed, I went outside, planning to take a shower before I get any colder, but well, unfortunately, Sunoo was there before me. Now, even though I was shivering even worse than before and a headache was knocking at my door, I decided to just leave him and wait until he gets out.

While waiting, I went to the kitchen, which was connected to our living room to lay down a bit. My original intention was to relax and try to get some sleep to cover the pain, to my 'luck', it didn't go as planned.

I felt a slight weight shift on the couch, right next to me. Not having the motivation to open my eyes and see who it was, I just kept still, not doing anything.