(RP copy paste) Vibrator Manipulation

Dave had a sly smirk as he slowly walked over to the safe room, what could he possibly have planned now?

"hey...old sport..."
he cooed, opening the door slowly and peeking in.

Jack turned around, cocking his body at an awkward angle as he was sitting on the floor fixing the springlock suit

"oh shit, wuddup Dave?"

he walked in slowly, holding something behind his back,

"so...I have this little idea. You like bets?" he asked, looking down at him.

Jack stood up, turning to face Dave,

"y'know i cant turn down a bet, spill" he said, a smirk forming on his face

he pulled his hands infront of him, smiling softly.

"well, here's the deal."
he started, waving a remote control and a small vibrator, teasing Jack.

"we play a little game, whoever wins gets to control this...and the loser has to use it."
he smirked

(Fun fact, even though this is extremely similar to another davesport fanfic, i didnt propose the idea)

(Ours probably isnt as good as the other one but yk its still good)

jack widened his eyes, looking down at the vibrator then back up at Dave,

"have you.. have you used it yet?" Jack questioned disgustedly.

dave looked Less then amused

"no. I haven't. I saw it and thought of you. Asshole..."
he huffed, taking it and shoving it into his pocket.

"if you don't wanna, that's fine~"

jack shook his head, waving both his hands up in front if him

"nono, we can still- i just- yeah no its fine"
jack said awkwardly.

he smirked

"that's what I thought."
he said, reaching his hand out and tipping Jack's chin up.

"you choose the game."

jack seemed unfazed at the touch of Dave, discreetly moving his hand down to briefly squeeze at Dave's waist unexpectedly, a little blush painted onto Dave's face upon feeling the touch.

jack leaned into Dave's face, and spoke softly

"whoever can put drain cleaner in the most kid's drinks within an hour wins"
jack said.

He quickly ran his tongue over Dave's slightly agape mouth and walked out the saferoom door.

Dave's softly painted face turned a bright red, a stupid smirk forming on his face.

"d-Deal."
he said,

closing his eyes and moaning a bit feeling jacks tongue across his lips.

"y-you..."
he growled,