Caleb : yeah i think it will be better than going to my lioness den..

He gulps eyeing in the direction of his room which is not Less than a lion Den..

Meanwhile at czarina room..
As soon as she walked inside her room, she closed the door but didn't lock it, which is very rare coz she always locks her door to spend her time alone, she started to strip her clothes one by one leaving the clothes on the floor, her clothes are trailing all the way to her bathroom, till she entered the bathroom. With a smirk on her lips she entered Inside the bathroom door.

Mature content ⚠️

Time skips after 10 min..

A figure entered into czar's room where he closed the door, and the first thing his eyes landed was on those scattered clouds, he bent and picked up the clothes scattering on the floor, as he sniffed those clothes, He could smell her intoxicating scent on it, which was working as a drug for him, his eyes turn pitch red as he roared in dominance, he turn the knob of her washroom nd step in, only to be left awestruck, as all the clothes in his hands, which he picked up from outside slip down from his hands, seeing the mouthwatering senerio, coz there he saw czar sitting on the bathroom counter like a queen, her legs crossed, her hands on the either side of her supporting her figure, she is completely naked with all her glory, he can see his own reflection on the mirror attached with the sink..

?? : Fuckk..

Czarina : me..

She said with a flirtatious tone and wink at the end..

Czarina : like what you see babe, i have more in the playlist, i can show you if you want..

She wink, as she traces her fingers on her neck, letting it travel down to her bare breasts, she stops in front of her nipples, making small circles with her finger around her nipples..

Czarina : hmmm..

A breathy moan left her lips, and vyan can feel his dick twinch inside his pants, yes the person who entered is none other than vyan, who come inside with those workers, dressing up like them, distinguished as them, as ryan was unable to bring her to him so vyan didn't have any other choice to come and get her by himself. Cause if he wants something he'll get it by hook or crook, and those workers make his work Easy, as for ryan vyan Locked him in his room giving strict instructions to the guards to not let ryan go until he says so, he didn't want to do that but he didn't have any other option, As ryan was trying to stop him from going to czar..

Vyan : i made the right decision of coming here..

Czarina smirk...

Czarina : i wonder what it'll feel like when your tongue will do wonders here, instead of my fingers..

Her fingers travel to her right nipples, vyan eyes travel down towards her fingers which is playing with her nipples, and ryan eyes twinch in dominance and the next thing czar knows is that she is pinned against the mirror.. as he attack her nipples, taking it inside his mouth sucking it like a baby..

Vyan : mine...

She pushed vyan back, making him growl in dominance..

Czarina : prove

she trace his visible bulge with her feet, she applied a little force pressing her feet over his bulge, making his groan in need, he stop her actions by gripping her ankle as he bent a little to her leg level, as he lick her toes one by one, before licking all the way towards her thighs, all these while he didn't break their eye contact even for a sec, he moved towards her pussy, now he is standing in between her legs, he eyed her pussy, before giving it an sensual lick.. making her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she grips on his hair..