{ I } 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

You stood up from your seat, just as they'd arrived at the door. The security guard fumbled with his keys, looking for the one that unlocks the door. And Robin noticed you coming her way, which made her furrow her eyebrows. Why exactly, was it, that you were coming towards her?

You leaned down at the water fountain that was right next to her, and slipped your hand into hers, making her quietly gasp. Nancy watched from the sidelines, her eyes flickering back and forth between the two of you. She wondered exactly what was going on at that exact moment, and hoped the man in front of you two wouldn't turn around to notice you slipping a note into Robin's palm. Because she knew that would most likely get you kicked out of the building, and that was the last thing you needed. For you needed answers more than anything.

Robin wanted to blush, or squeal, at the hand-on-hand contact with another girl. This was something she'd never felt before, but instead she took the note from you slyly and watched as you walked away with a glimmer of hope in your eyes.

It was once her and Nancy had been left alone to talk to Victor Creel that she opened up the paper gifted to her and read the bold red letters plastered across it. "What does it say?" Nancy asked, peering over Robin's shoulder to take a peak. They both awed over the paper, dumbfounded on what they should do.

"Let's talk to Victor first," Nancy suggested, nodding her head towards the end cell that contained the answer they needed. Robin agreed, but knew that throughout the entire conversation she would not be able to get her mind off of you.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

"Do you think we should help her? I mean, she didn't look the part of a mental institute patient." Nancy asked as they started to walk away from their talk with Victor. The whole time, they'd both been on edge, and they were both, no doubt, ready to get out of there.

"I say to hell with it, what do we have to lose?" Robin said, feeling adrenaline rush through her veins at the very idea of kidnapping a cute girl from the hospital. They'd been through hell and back with demons, and ungodly monsters, what exactly could a young girl, who also happened to be a mental institute patient do? Even if they ended up being wrong about you, it wasn't like they couldn't fix the situation, and they'd both been in fights with scarier things. Nancy and Robin were both pretty quick to logical thinking, when things went down, so they'd have the situation handled.

They were being led towards the exit by the owner, when Robin stopped the owner with an improvised trip, so she could swiftly grab the key ring from his pocket. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Nancy saw the wink, and took the keys from behind, before she went to help you sneak out the door. Robin, of course, being the distraction. "Did I hurt you in anyway?"

"No, I'm fine, it's okay, young lady." Insisted the man, unsure of why Robin was making such a big deal out of the small incident.

Nancy had successfully gotten you out of the first door and where the entrance to the establishment was. Behind the front desk, one of the staff members noticed the two of you, and yelled "Hey!" in hopes to catch the attention of a nearby security guard.

"Sorry," Robin flashed an awkward smile towards the man, who was now aware of the situation. Before she turned heel and ran, knowing that the three of you would soon be under attack by security guards. All of you raced out the front door, and towards Nancy's car, quick to slide into the seats. The security guards that were chasing you, were now almost towards the car when Nancy fumbled to start the engine. "Come on, Nance, you got this!"

Just in time, the purr of the engine sounded off, and with that, Nancy sped off on the pavement, trying to escape the crime that the three of you had just committed. "Holy shit.." Robin spoke, sighing dramatically as she laid back into the seat, the fear now leaving her body. "We just did that,"

Nancy and her started laughing simultaneously, your small chuckles thrown in there every once in a while. "You guys are life savers. You have no idea how much I was losing my mind in there." You spoke of high gratitude, Robin looking back at you, with Nancy's eyes still on the road ahead of you all.

"What were you even locked in there for?" She questioned, her eyes on you and you only. She was practically eyeing you up and down. Mental facility gown and all, she still thought you were so beautiful.

"Long story, but I basically got thrown in there by my parents because they hate the person I am." You spoke, with a tone of sorrow, looking out of the car window; making Robin take the hint to not usher a more detailed answer from you. Internally, she could almost piece together your answer with the clues, and find out that you were exactly like her sexuality wise. But she didn't want to jump to conclusions, and think something different from the right reasoning. For there wasn't many people out there like her, anyways, or so she assumed.

"I can't wait 'til the group hears about this one," Robin joked, knowing none of them would ever let the two girls hear the end of it. And as if on cue, the walkie-talkie in the seat beside you, went off, with a young boy screaming for a Nancy and Robin. Making you wonder, exactly what is going on with the two girls, that just snuck you out of an asylum without knowing anything about you. And why they were there in the first place, or why the duo was so nonchalant about the fact that they'd just committed a crime to take you out. You'd been in Hawkins your whole life, and knew something was off about it. But you had so many questions piling up in your head. All that eventually would have to be answered.