Chapter 2

A/N I've only posted the prologue and chapter one, but we have 1K views already!! :DDD Thank you, guys! 

~

"What are your names?" "Did Ladybug and Chat Noir give you their Miraculous?"

"Woah, woah, woah, one question at a time." Cheshire said, laughing,"I'm Cheshire. And yep, the mighty Chat Noir has given me his Miraculous!" Lady Luck went on to say,"Lady Luck."

"What about Marinette and Adrien? Are they safe?" Lady Luck hesitated, then said,"They are safe. Them and their families are hidden somewhere we will not state for obvious reasons." The reporter nodded appreciatively. Cheshire gave a glance at Lady Luck, because Gabriel Agreste was missing. 

"May I ask what plans do you think Hawkmoth has?" A reporter asked them. "We're not sure, but it's not going to be good." Lady Luck shook her head,"But we promise to try our best to protect Paris from the evil Hawkmoth!" She said confidently.

The reporters cheered as Gabriel angrily switched the television off. "They wouldn't be calling me evil if they knew what I was doing this for! They don't know the pain of losing a loved one!" Gabriel said, as Nooroo flew out. "Understandably so, Master, but don't you think-"

"Silence, Nooroo!" Gabriel ordered,"So... they've hidden Marinette's family and my family as well... except for me, of course... " Gabriel gritted his teeth, seething with anger,"Lady Luck, Cheshire, I will get your Miraculous!"

(spoiler: he won't.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't tell the reporters that Adrien's dad was missing." Cheshire noted. Lady Luck replied,"That'll be a secret. Paris doesn't need to be more scared than they are already." 

"Okay then... we're quite the team, aren't we?" Cheshire smiled. Lady Luck returned the smile, just when her earrings started to beep. "Oops, gotta split!"

Lady Luck grappled across the roofs until she reached her school. Just in time, as well, when she jumped inside the bathroom window, she transformed back into Luise. Tikki materialized next to Luise, giving her a big big smile. "You did great!" Luise handed Tikki a pink macaron that Marinette had given to her the night before, saying,"Thanks. We might actually be able to defeat Hawkmoth!" Luise said, filled with confidence.

"Yeah..." Suddenly, Tikki's face seemed a little sad again. "What's wrong?" Luise asked. Tikki shook her head,"I just miss Marinette..."

"Oh.." Luise didn't know how to respond.

"But you should get to class." Tikki said, and Luise nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The chatter in the classroom was deafening when Luise slipped back into her seat. "Hey, where were you, Luise?" Genny asked. "Bathroom... I guess I missed a lot? Is the world ending?" Luise said. "Woah girl, you missed so much." Genny said dramatically,"There's new superheroes!"

"Lady Luck, and Cheshire... apparently, Ladybug and Chat Noir gave their Miraculous to these new holders!" "Oh my god!" Luise said excitedly,"So Paris is safe! Oh, I really missed a lot!" Genny gave her a small bump, smiling,"You did."

'Not really...' Luise looked around the classroom. Louie's look on his face was enough to make her smile.

"Class, settle down." Mrs Leandres (I used a name generator, do not blame me) clapped once,"I know it's exciting and all, but we do need to get back to class." Genny groaned next to Luise,"They just couldn't let us take a small break."