He just wasn't in the mood.

Jungkook didn't do impulsive, not anymore. He knew that his friends would see it as out of character for him, and start asking questions he had no answers to.

He'd smiled when Jimin said there was an email set to send, if he didn't stop it daily.

Man the guy was suspicious, not that he blamed him.

They didn't know each other, so he could see how Jimin would be suspicious.

He would just have to prove he was trustworthy.

Why do you care if he thinks you are?

Because we will be living together, it would be exhausting having someone suspicious of him in his home.

he reasoned to himself. But even he wasn't buying his own explanation.

Jimin had given him his address and Jungkook had typed it into his GPS and frowned at the part of town they were currently driving through.

Jungkook wasn't even sure his car would be safe left alone.

How on earth would an omega be?

The thought of Jimin alone in this neighborhood at night left a bad taste in his mouth.

He'll be safe now, Jungkook told himself.

Jungkook was about to make an excuse as to why he was worried about Jimin's safety but said, fuck it.

He was literally arguing with himself.

He parked in front a rundown building and looked around, then to Jimin he said, "We're here."

"Just give me a moment, I'll go see about my stuff," Jimin sighed, then muttered, "if have any stuff left."

Jungkook had to agree with him, the likelihood his things were waiting for him were nil.

He unclipped his seat belt and opened the door, as he was about to get out of the car, he felt a hand on his arm.

He stopped and turned to meet jimin's gaze on his, "What are you doing?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "What does it look like I'm doing? Coming with you of course."

"You don't have to," Jimin replied.

"There's not a chance in hell I'm letting you out of my sight, at this time of the night, alone, here," 

jimin's mouth curved in a small smile, "I have lived here by myself for the past couple of months, I think I'm safe."

"Humor me, huh?" Jungkook said.

He injected a little pleading into his voice and did an inward triumphant fist pump when the omega agreed.

"Fine, but we better be quick, not sure we should leave your car alone for long," jimin replied and looked around himself.

"It's just a car, better it gets stolen or whatever than you get hurt,"

He surprised himself and apparently Jimin too.

The omega took his hand off jungkook where it had been on his arm.

"Right, well... let's go," Jimin said and opened his door and got out quickly.

Jungkook smiled and got out of the car, locked it and followed.

Although he had a feeling locking it in this neighborhood wouldn't do much good.

But he hadn't been lying when he said he cared more about Jimin's safety than the car.