28|| "Freddie Mercury"

Zacznij od początku

"OuchLucy!" He flinched.

"Sorry dear, accident." She apologized

"I think if my sister ever breaks up with you I'm disowning her." Gwil said.

"We're not together." Joe corrected defeatedly.

"Yet." Rami added.

"Don't give me hope." He said quietly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The nights festivities ended shortly after the group failed to cheer joe up. Allen and Octavia arrived to her apartment long after the others left, not even crossing paths in the lobby. Allen said his goodbyes at the door, waved at Gwil who was on the sofa catching up on a show. He hugged Octavia and headed back towards the lift for the first floor.

Once Allen left, so was too tired to stay up much longer. She didn't share much about her night and neither did Gwil, they just enjoyed the silence after their busy days.

She really hadn't caught on to the whole group being in her apartment until she caught a familiar scent of charred fireplace wood, fresh mountain air, and.... Sunflowers? Joe had been in her apartment.

"Joe was here, wasn't he?" She questioned as she grabbed her post off the island and began flipping through it.

"How did you know that? I never told you  rehearsal was here." Gwil turned around and looked at the girl funny.

"Oh just a guess." She covered up to which Gwil shook his head at.

"Whatever." funny girl he thought.

"Well im going to bed, night Gwil love you talk to you tomorrow."

"Love you, sleep tight big day tomorrow." He commented from the sofa.

Octavia made her way up to her room and opened the door. She didn't get far into it when she was stopped at the sight of a loose piece of lined paper sitting neatly on her floor, folded up with "Octopus" scribbled on the front of it. She bent down and picked it up hastily to reveal a note:

I wasn't snooping through your room, I was mainly looking for a pen to write this, cheesy right? I haven't wrote an actual letter since like, 1993. Anyway, I'm really ecstatic to have you back on set,  my E string has been out of tune for a week and I'm too scared to tell Roger. Remember the last time we were on set and we almost broke his drum set? Oh he was livid. I think we make a comeback, break a maraca or something. Also we get a two week break soon, we should hang? Maybe split a cookie like we all probably did in elementary. I'm not sure what compelled me to write this but it felt disingenuous (big word!) to send a text about your big comeback. Can't wait for Blaire's article "#borhap babe makes a comeback?". You're probably reading this really late at night so it's only fitting to tell you goodnight also, so, goodnight don't let any bedbugs or horrifying monsters attack you. See you tomorrow! See I can finally say that because you'll definitely be there that's so cool.

~Mushroom Top

P.S I accidentally saw your underwear drawer because Gwil told me it was a junk drawer so I apologize