Chapter 28 - Days, Decades, Centuries

Elain was not quite certain how she had wound up on Azriel's lap, straddling him in the middle of this old pub in the human continents, kissing his mouth, his face, any damn part of him— but she was sure as hells happy to be there.

She vaguely acknowledged that this was fueled by a whiskey-induced tidal wave of desire and she could not say that she was quite herself at the moment. But then again, a deep part of her cried out, urging her to pull Azriel tighter to her, to kiss him deeper, to smell him longer, perhaps she was more completely and totally herself than she had ever been.

Because Elain was exactly where she wanted to be, doing exactly what she wanted to do. And that was to taste, to see, and to fully devour the Illyrian male before her.

She broke the kissing momentarily, pulling away from his dark skin, her eyes scanning and searching Azriel's face, taking in his pure beauty as she felt a smile swell within her. "You are so damn gorgeous." Elain breathed out the words, her entire focus on his mouth as she grasped his jaw, a soft moan breaking through as she brought his lips to hers again.

Another wave of wet desire released from between her thighs, and she whimpered slightly, grinding her hips down onto his lap, letting out a small giggle as well, her hysterical pleasure and drunken bliss radiating from her entire being.

Azriel growled in response, matching her kissing, and plunging his fingers into her hair, clutching her scalp to pull her head tight to his. Elain moaned again and drew her mouth to the side of his head, kissing up his neck, and he laughed lightly as she nibbled the tip of his ear. She dropped her face lower, nuzzling her nose into his clavicle, pressing her face against the skin at his neck, inhaling his scent, and gasping for breath, her chest heaving.

She was completely and wholly unable to stop herself.

All she knew was him: his scent, his voice.. his perfect skin. He was the only damn piece of her universe that was worth anything, and she felt the nerves within her body throbbing to nearly a point of pain. The wet desire ushered in another rush of frenzied mania, and she began pulling at his shirt, opening her mouth to nibble his top lip, and tilting her hips so that she was grinding into his lap. She felt his hard cock beneath her, and she realized she would stop at nothing to taste him.

Pulling away from this kiss again, Elain broke away from his embrace, standing before him, her hands on his shoulders as she gazed down at him. She smiled wickedly and turned, sauntering away, her hips swaying suggestively as she tossed a glance behind her, breaking into laughter. Azriel took the bait, standing and lunging toward her, pulling her to him by the waist as Elain shrieked into a peal of laughter.

"I caught you." He murmured, his lips pressing to the side of her neck.

"What if I wanted you to?" She shot back, nuzzling back into his chest as she breathed his scent again.

And the kissing began again. Even more frenzied.

She began stepping toward him, backing him out of the pub and toward the lantern-lit hallway. Azriel responded greedily, bearing down on her, pulling her toward him, and flipping them so he was stepping into her. They crashed into the hallway, Azriel pinning her against the wall as Elain laughed through their kissing, lifting her thigh up to his hip and raking her hands through his hair. She thought she noticed a couple of humans walk by from the corner of her eye, their faces wide with shock at the faeries wrapped in each other's arms, but she just didn't give two shits.

Elain felt Azriel lift her, his hands cupping her backside, her thighs around his waist, locked at the ankles behind him, carrying her as she kissed and grabbed, and raked at any bare inch of him. She heard a click of a doorknob and knew that he had the same idea she did.