❀ Chapter 10 - Alone Time ⚖︎

QUICK NOTE: Before we start, just know that half this chapter is probably gonna be NSFW. I mean- that was what the hint for last chapter was. An NSFW chapter! If I ever write the last word in italic... That's probably hinted NSFW. This is to practice my smut writing skills, since I want to improve in it. Okay! Chapter beginning now!
—————————————————————————

3rd Person POV
As they went inside Yanfei's large house, Hu Tao suddenly felt... How should I put this... Horny.
It was random, but it was normal... Right-? But she didn't wanna rush into things. She decided to wait for the perfect moment. But since she was impatient, she decided to create an excuse to lead Yanfei into her... Amorous plan.

"Hey YanYann?"

"Hm? Yes, TaoTao?"

"Can we go into the bedroom and cuddle?"

"Aw, of course TaoTao! Let's go."

They walked to the bedroom upstairs, holding hands.

"Huh... That was easier than I thought it would... Oh well! Made my job way easier~..." Hu Tao thought.

Honestly, she didn't know why she was horny all of a sudden. But she didn't care. All she knew was that she needed to hear Yanfei's heavenly moans. It was one of her favourite noises to listen to.

They then arrived to the bedroom, with a perfect sized bed to... Do it.

"Ah, yes... This is the perfect moment..." Hu Tao thought once again.

NSFW INCOMING! (A VERY LONG ONE)

"Alright TaoTao! Since I never cuddled before, maybe you can—"

Hu Tao interrupted Yanfei by gently pushing her on the bed. With Yanfei letting out a small and short scream from surprise.

"Huh?! TaoTao what are you—"

Once again, Yanfei was interrupted. But this time instead of pushing, it was a sweet surprise, with Hu Tao pinning Yanfei to the bed gently, and then smashing onto Yanfei's lips. Yanfei was definitely surprised, but she just gave in, like the helpless bottom she is. They were practically making out, with Hu Tao dominating Yanfei's tongue in their... "Tongue wrestling match." They then break apart, with a very thin saliva string attached to both of their lips. They both sat up, then Hu Tao spoke, lifting her hands off of Yanfei's wrists.

"Awe, you obeyed instantly... Ugh, you're so cute, I might die!" Hu Tao teased.

"Shut up..." Yanfei flushed from the teasing. But she had to admit it... She genuinely liked it.

"Want more~?" Hu Tao whispered seductively in Yanfei's ear.

That resulted Yanfei to make a slight noise, not a clear one though... It was more of a muffled moan. But that hinted to Hu Tao that Yanfei did want more. Guess that neck sucking before the heist wasn't enough, huh?

"Hm..."

Hu Tao decided what she wanted to do first. She decided to tease Yanfei, so she softly ran one finger down Yanfei's neck, making Yanfei flinch. In a good way of course. After that, she started to take off Yanfei's maroon vest, undoing Yanfei's tie after that, then unbuttoning Yanfei's collar shirt. Now Yanfei's entire upper body was exposed to Hu Tao.

Yanfei was quite... Embarrassed to say the least, and Hu Tao knew that. So to see Yanfei's face, Hu Tao gently grabbed Yanfei's chin, slowly forcing Yanfei to look at Hu Tao. This didn't make Yanfei's face any less redder. It made it worse.