❀ NSFW Chapter~! (Celebration Chapter) ⚖︎

This was the NSFW chapter I said I might write! Enjoy~!

3rd Person POV (no modern AU)

"Hey YanYan?"

"Yes, TaoTao?" Yanfei looked at Hu Tao questionably.

"I always wondered... Am I aloud touch your antlers?"

Yanfei flinched. She knew her antlers were sensitive, but did Hu Tao know-? Probably not. But she was also curious how it felt, since her antlers never have been touched by anyone before.

"U-uh... Yeah... Why the sudden question though-?"

"Just wondering how it feels to touch..."

"Ah, I see. Go ahead then..."

"Okay!"

Hu Tao sat on Yanfei's lap, making Yanfei flinch once more.

"H-huh?! TaoTao—"

"Don't worry! I won't hurt you or anything..."

"But is s-sitting on my lap really n-necessary?!"

"Yeah!"

"But— *sigh* alright..."

Hu Tao starts to then trace her fingers along Yanfei's antlers. Yanfei's breathe hitches noticeably, making Hu Tao surprised, but that surprised look turned into a smirk quickly after.

"Hm... Interesting reaction, Yan~..." Hu Tao said seductively.

"Shut—"

To cut Yanfei off, Hu Tao licked Yanfei's antlers, making Yanfei moan. Hu Tao then started to kiss Yanfei's antlers, slowly making her way towards to the golden tips of Yanfei's antlers. Every kiss Hu Yao gave, uncontrollable, helpless moans escaped Yanfei's mouth. She couldn't help it... But she loved it at the same time. At this point, Yanfei was drowning in helpless pleasure, wanting more. Hu Tao started to lick the golden parts of Yanfei's antlers, assuming that the golden tips were the extra sensitive parts. And well... She was exactly right. The second her tongue touched the tip, Yanfei's moans grew louder, and even more helpless then before.

"Awe~... Enjoying it, YanYan~?"

"Hah... Yes... Just... Do it... Please..." Yanfei pleaded.

"Awe, look how desperate you look..."

"Hu Tao, please... Do it..."

"Do it? Hehe, what do you mean, Yan~?" Hu Tao teased.

"Hu Tao, archons please... I need you..."  Yanfei begged. It made Hu Tao's desire to fuck Yanfei grow larger.

"Hm... Hehe, alright... I shall fulfil your needs, YanYan~..."

Hu Tao then started to kiss Yanfei passionately, with Yanfei kissing back with the same passion.
Hu Tao and Yanfei's tongue explores the others mouth, with Hu Tao dominating Yanfei's tongue in their passionate kiss. Hu Tao and Yanfei break apart, with a saliva string connecting the two.

Hu Tao's hands slides off Yanfei's white wraparound scarf, then Hu Tao proceeds to leave hickey's all on Yanfei's neck. Every hickey Hu Tao gave, moans escape Yanfei's mouth from the pleasure. She moves lower and lower... Sucking on the base of Yanfei's neck. Yanfei's moans were now getting louder, making Hu Tao smirk widely.