Discontinued, sorry...

Yes, you have read the title correctly. I am unfortunately gonna discontinue this story, since I just don't have any motivation anymore. But! I am gonna tell you how it was SUPPOSED to go. So...

The next day after the restaurant incident, Hu Tao & Yanfei are now going to Zhongli's office, since they were gonna investigate the papers stolen from the Kaeluc Roolz base. (weird name i know but i didn't have any ideas-) Then they found some bad stuff in the papers, then they went to the police, and showed them. Fast foward to the judgement of the Qiqi murder case, and then in the end, Kaeluc Roolz disband, and Dr. Baizhu was sent to jail for 25 years. Then fast forward to a year later, Hu Tao eventually had to go to prison for 3 years. But she still kept in touch with Yanfei, and Zhongli was quite surprised to find out that Hu Tao committed murder. But... He guesses he doesn't mind, since Yanfei & Hu Tao's relationship was quite cute to see. Then 3 years LATER Hu Tao got released out of prison, and became a detective with Yanfei! Then they got married, and had 2 kids named Hu Yang & Hao Yan. (yes i got those from twitter)

Oh, and if you're wondering about what happened to Boo Tao, they don't haunt Hu Tao anymore. Instead, they just live with her and Yanfei. But of course, Boo Tao scares Yanfei every chance they get.

AND that's how it was supposed to end! I'm really sorry that I'm discontinuing this, but my motivation just died on me. Anyhoo, I'm so grateful that this book reached over 1,500 readers, and I want to thank you all who read this little story of mine. Okay, that's all! See ya!

- Conii !!