Chapter 342

Many people had a sleepless night, but Zhuang Li slept very well.

However, after waking up, he couldn't see Feng Ming, and his mood dropped instantly.

Holding the piece of warm jade tied with a bright yellow silk sash, he watched it repeatedly, rubbed it repeatedly, and couldn't put it down.

At this moment, the door was pushed open, Zhuang Xiaohui walked in with a bowl of hot medicine, and shouted briskly, "Brother, come and drink the medicine, I have been up all morning."

Zhuang Li hurriedly put the jade pendant away. Press it under the pillow, then put on the robe and sit at the table, stirring the concoction gently with a spoon.

Zhuang Xiaohui stood beside him and looked at him, in addition to nostalgia, there was a bit of trance in her eyes.

"Brother, did we just leave that ghost place? I still feel like I'm dreaming." She murmured in disbelief.

"Don't worry, after a while, someone will be sent over there to call us back." Zhuang Li said lightly.

"I will never go back!" Zhuang Xiaohui said firmly.

"You can't go back, you have to go to the funeral for the Hu family." Zhuang Li chuckled lightly.

Zhuang Xiaohui opened her eyes wide and stared at him blankly, as if she didn't understand what he said. What is a funeral for Hu? Isn't Hu's still alive and well?

"Do you know what will happen to Hu's family if this case is tried by Dali Temple?" Zhuang Li blew the hot concoction gently, smiling with great interest: "Her face will be stabbed with the word 'jian', and then Pick out the nose and send it to the workshop to pound the rice."

"Tattoo, cut the nose?" Zhuang Xiaohui touched her pretty face, her expression very frightened.

She did not expect Hu Shi to be punished so severely.

"Yes, there are many people in the workshop. Soon, everyone in the capital will know that the wife of the Minister of the Ministry of Commerce is a traitor with a cut nose, and Zhuang Yuqing and Zhuang Yunzhu will be ridiculed by everyone. Hu Shi is alive. One day, their shame can't be washed away, do you think they will let that happen? So, killing Hu is the only way."

"No way! Dad loves the Hu family so much on weekdays, and Zhuang Yuqing and Zhuang Yunzhu are also very filial..."

Zhuang Xiaohui shook her head, thinking that what her brother said was extremely absurd. How could the Hu family, who was so beautiful in the last life and even canonized as the lady of the country, die so miserably in this life?

Zhuang Li took a sip of the medicine and smiled without saying a word.

Just at this moment, a servant girl reported from the outside: "Master, Miss, someone from Zhuang Mansion came to report the mourning, saying that Mrs. Hu died of a sudden illness last night, and I asked you to go back."

Zhuang Xiaohui showed a stunned expression, and then turned pale. . An extremely painful memory kept flashing in her mind, causing her to fall into a trance and fear.

Zhuang Li tapped on the table lightly and mocked: "Have you seen it, this is the human heart."

The small sound of beep sounded like thunder in his ears, and Zhuang Xiaohui woke up in an instant. Her eyes were full of fear and cruelty, but she grinned. Yes, who else can understand the darkness and cruelty of the human heart better than she who died once?

"Brother, drink the medicine at ease, I'll send them." Zhuang Xiaohui pushed open the door and went out.

"How do you get rid of it?" Zhuang Liduo asked.

"I'll think about it on the way." Zhuang Xiaohui scratched the back of her head.

"You said that I was terminally ill and couldn't get up. If the other side insists on us going back, you can remove a door panel and hire two more people to carry me back along the road. What will passers-by on the road think when they see it, what will they say? You can't control it."

Zhuang Li waved his hand, "Let's just say, let's see if they dare to send someone over. Hu's death can't stand up to scrutiny, and Zhuang Ai will definitely not dare to make things bigger. Let's go."

Zhuang Xiaohui nodded reluctantly, "Hey, I'll go right away."

She ran to the front yard quickly, realizing clearly that her brother had changed too much, as if he had changed abruptly. He has never been so powerful before.

Could it be that his situation is similar to his own, and his body was taken over by some lonely ghost? Thinking of this, Zhuang Xiaohui was shocked.

At the same time, 7480 began to introduce the original plot: "Master, this script is called "The Female Scholar". It tells the inspirational story of a woman who pretended to be a man to be admitted to the champion, fell in love with the fifth prince, and finally became the queen."

Zhuang Li laughed He joked: "The last time was a pure campus crush story, this time it was a female inspirational story that broke feudal thinking. Your main god can really make it up."

"No! He is simply the king of stories!" 7480 complained.

"What role is my sister Zhuang Xiaohui in the story?" Zhuang Li asked.

"She likes to go to the temple to pray for blessings. She accidentally met the mother of Yu Yuxian, a female champion in the temple. The two chatted very happily and became friends, so she was able to marry the champion. After marriage, she accidentally discovered Yu Yuxian's true gender. Instead of arguing or making trouble, she helps the other party to conceal the court together. She is a female supporting role with a lot of drama.

"She and Yu Yuxian are best friends. They have a very good relationship. They have experienced many ups and downs together, but they are not lucky. Lost. "

Did you die of a sudden illness overnight, doesn't that sound familiar?" Zhuang Li smiled sarcastically.

7480 swallowed his saliva and his face turned pale. Mom, at first glance, there is nothing wrong with this plot, but when you think about it, it is really scary.

Zhuang Li continued to ask: "Then Feng Ming Woolen cloth? 7480 flipped through the script: "

This time he is the emperor of the Dayan Kingdom, but his throne is a bit unjustifiable, so many people in the court disagree with him." But you don't have to worry, he is a tyrant, using all kinds of coercive means to keep those courtiers submissive and submissive.

"However, when he was fighting in the frontier in the early years, he was injured and could not bear children, so he adopted a few talented and intelligent clan children. Among them, the fifth clan child was Feng Yu, the hero of this story. Feng Ming was assassinated by an enemy spy. If he died, Feng Yu, who was already the prince at the time, became the emperor naturally, and then Yu Yuxian thought of a way to die of a sudden illness, changed his identity, and entered the palace to become the queen."

Zhuang Li grinned, revealing two rows of forests. White teeth: "I was stabbed to death by an enemy spy? Not necessarily?"

7480 dared not answer.

Fortunately, Zhuang Li didn't bother, and continued to ask, "What about me?"

"You are a rascal." After saying this, 7480 was relieved for a while, and then continued: "After Zhuang Xiaohui's death, what do you think about this The matter was very strange, so he ran to blackmail Yu Yuxian, saying that he would open the coffin for an autopsy. Yu Yuxian did not listen to every explanation you could, and insisted that she pay 20,000 taels for the hush money. In desperation, Yu Yuxian had to give you two silver notes. You too A poor man, he got the money to invite his friends to drink, and that night he lay down in front of the house in a drunken state, caught the cold and died of illness after staying in bed for half a month."

Zhuang Li pondered for a moment, then asked, "Others of the Zhuang family. What kind of role is a person?"

"Let me see." 7480 licked his thumb and introduced while flipping through the script: "Zhuang Yuqing was the confidant of the fifth prince, and later became the prime minister; Zhuang Yunzhu married the fifth prince and became a concubine. Later, relying on his elder brother's power and power, he even became an imperial concubine; Zhuang Ai was named the prince of the state, and Mrs. Hu was named the prince's wife. Their family is very beautiful."

Zhuang Li smiled slowly: "The family The sons are all hardcore Five Princes, no wonder the original owner who wanted to find out the cause of his sister's death died of an illness for no reason."

He clapped his palms lightly and said in a cold tone, "The Lord God really knows how to make up, it's wonderful!"

7480 asked cautiously: "Master, Is there anything else you want to know?"

Zhuang Li closed his eyes and remained silent.

7480 disappeared silently.

After a while, the door was pushed open with a creak, and Zhuang Xiaohui walked in lightly, with alertness and suspicion on her face.

"Brother, can I go out later? I want to go to the temple to pray for you." She said tremblingly.

However, praying for blessings is false, and I want to find an expert to see what is going on with my brother.

"Go to the temple to pray?" Zhuang Li opened his eyes, looked straight at Zhuang Xiaohui, and said a shocking sentence in a calm tone: "This time, you still want to please Yu Yuxian's mother by paying homage to the Buddha. , and then marry into the Zhuangyuan mansion?"

"What, what?" Zhuang Xiaohui was startled.

"Sit down." Zhuang Li pointed to the stool opposite him.

Zhuang Xiaohui hurriedly sat down on the stool, her face full of horror.

"Do you know how I died in the last life?" Zhuang Li asked slowly.

7480 exclaimed: "Master, why did you suddenly have a showdown?"

"If you don't showdown, do you allow her to fight alone and mess around?" Zhuang Li asked back.

7480: "That's true. Master, your strategy is the most effective."

Zhuang Xiaohui has not recovered, but just stared at her brother blankly.

Zhuang Li said in a calm tone: "In my last life, I thought your death was strange, so I went to Yu Yuxian's house and asked for the coffin to be opened for an autopsy. She agreed, but she said that the coffin must be opened only on a good day and auspicious day, otherwise it would affect the fortune of her family. I couldn't refute this reason, so I promised to give her a few days. I didn't expect that when I went home that night, I was poisoned by the Zhuang family, and I died after suffering for half a month. I went with you."

Zhuang Li raised his jaw , ordered: "Tell me, how did you die? Did Yu Yuxian hurt you?"

Zhuang Xiaohui still looked at him stupidly, and after a long time she fell to the ground with a thud, lying on her brother's knee and crying Heartbreaking.

She thought that her brother never cared about her, let alone protect herself, but she didn't expect that after her death, he would lose his life for it.

I am not a child who is loved and loved by no one, and I also have relatives who depend on each other!

The emotions that had been suppressed for too long finally erupted like a torrent, causing Zhuang Xiaohui to cry out of breath. However, in addition to her grief and anger, she felt extremely at ease: my brother is back, too! Thank you God for blessing!

7480 said in astonishment: "Master, is this the truth hidden in the script?"

Zhuang Li sneered: "Or else? Making bad people into good people and slandering good people as bad people has always been a trick used by the Lord God."

7480 Nodding, then heaving a long sigh. These brothers and sisters are too miserable!

Zhuang Li lightly stroked Zhuang Xiaohui's hair and asked persistently, "Tell me how you died, did Yu Yuxian kill you?"

"Yes, she killed me! She ordered someone to poison me. .Drug, my bowels were rotten and the pain was maddening. She kept going from evening to midnight. She undid her belt and strangled me to death herself! Brother, she is a demon! She has no humanity! Brother! , I am also an evil ghost, I crawled out of hell! I want revenge!"

Zhuang Xiaohui raised her head, revealing her face distorted by hatred.