"Very well. This case has ended thank you for your time " said one of the court officials. "You know I still don't understand why you don't kill those convicted of deadly acts " she said as she walked up to me. "And I don't understand why you are here and decide to believe you are superior than I " I stated sharply. "You still allowed the prisoner to come with me " she smirked. "No, that is what you believe, but we all know that you can't go against my word. I do not wish to discuss this topic any longer tell me why you are here or kindly leave " I said annoyed.

"Well, I came to tell you that I have a issue and I need your help. You have been down this path before and its very urgent " she said nervously. "Come to my study we can discuss it their " I said and walked out the court room. The broad day light sun was bright and shinning. I hated it.

We entered the palace and headed towards my study. "What exactly do you need from me ?" I said crossing my arms and sitting down. "You see my kingdom is being attacked. We are on the coast and we need more people on my side. My people are starving and we just need more supplies Rupert has been at war with other people and I ask you please help me. " cried Elizabeth.

I gave her a pity look and nodded, " I will do as you need. My kingdom has prospered very well, you will get my soldiers of Aeries, and workers of Eudora tell me what you need and I'll help " I said. Elizabeth began crying and held onto me tight, "Thank you so much Harry. So much stress isn't great for me you know especially with me having a child and I just am thankful for you helping me " she cried. "Your welcome Liz. Now go on and have lunch I can hear your stomach grumbling all the way from here " I laughed.

"Honestly Harry your such a attractive man. Why haven't you found a lady yet?" she questioned. "Its very weird to have your cousins wife tell you that " I said awkwardly. She laughed and shook her head, "Well he died and I can say it but I'm serious Harry. Your kingdom needs a Queen, you need your Queen tell me when will we meet her ?" she said worried.

"I love Annaliese to much to be with someone else beside her. Honestly Elizabeth, you can't tell me you aren't heart broken because Jonathan  died ?" I said softly. Her face instantly changed, "Harry I'am heartbroken but that's the thing, I have to move on. Its been a hard time, but I must move on for myself and my child. Its hard I know but we will make it through we always do. Your a good man Harry, a good man. I hate that you have to suffer this much and this long. I know any maiden would be lucky to have your heart " sighed Elizabeth. "Are you confessing your love to me ?" I said with a grin.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "You are horrible, I'm trying to be nice and here you go and make this joke. Honestly Harry would it k-"

"King Harry " said a guard opening the door. " Yes what is it ?" I said chuckling. "The princess her tomb has been open" he said breathless. My smile instantly dropped and I gave a frown, "What about the grave is her body still their " I said worried getting up from the chair. "Her body, it - it turned to ash's well only part of it all. She, my king part of her body looks in flesh in blood the other part is made of ash's " said the guard.

I gave him a shocked look, "I know it sounds crazy but please come and see " said the guard. I nodded and the 3 of us ran towards the graveyard, guards stood around their. "King Harry " they said. "Queen Elizabeth " they also stated.

I went up towards the grave and was confused, her arm it was cut and turned to ash's but the rest of her body it stood pale, their was red in her cheeks as if she still contains blood. "What type of sorcery is this " I said confused. I touched her hair, it still was as soft as she would normally would have it. I bent down, sniffing her hair, the sweet smell she always gave off was still evident on her skin.

"What is this " said Elizabeth. "WHAT TYPE OF SORCERY IS THIS " I yelled. "Sorcery my king. This isn't any type of sorcery, this is the blood of the eclipse " said a girl. Her hazel eyes and light brown hair sparked, her innocent face, so familiar to me. This was the girl that got attacked, she was standing before me, her white dress making her look pure and innocent.

"Who are you " I said. "My name is Sylivia Seymour, I'm a white witch and the princess that you see before you looking like she is alive is all but a factor of illusion. Your princess was born on the eclipse, it happens rarely but when it does we must be cautious. A person born of the blood of the eclipse is a great benefit to a witch, well a witch of black magic. I don't understand much of the magic of this way but I do know that with the blood of someone of the eclipse you could bring war between life and death. Its a token and entrance to hell " she said softly.

"But she is dead their is no reason for anyone to need her blood. She is gone, she is never coming back, he took her from me. She is dead, what good does she do ?" I said angrily. "King Harry, their were two born, if one dies the other will feel. So what that means is, your princess died but someone else is alive so your princess has someone with the same blood as her. So does the little boy you have Ace, who ever is his mother has given him part of the eclipse blood. What this means now is that your son, is in danger from the witch " she said.

"How do I know this is true. How do I know that you are not lying " I said angrily. "I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm just letting you know because if she comes, and when she comes we are all going to die " said Sylvia. She threw something before a white mist appeared and she disappeared.

"King what must we do " said the guard. "Make sure we are secure " I said softly. I felt lost and confused, what is going to happen. I felt weak, but I knew I had nothing to worry about but I couldn't help but wonder. I can't help but wonder all these things and if I'm truly safe.

---------------------------

I HAVE UPDATED ! I'm so sorry for not updating quicker. I had been terribly sick but I'm back and better. So I was watching Captain America : The winter solider and I began thinking how fine Chris Evans is, and how great The Avengers are or at least to me. So I have 3 questions for you guys, 1) Who is your favorite Marvel character 2) What do you think of all of this all of this eclipse blood and witches please let me know 3) How do you guys like me so far ?

Hope you guys had a lovely time while I was gone. Love you all, the support has been amazing thank you so freakin much.

X - Perla